You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine

DAMION'S POV.

I walked out of the room only to see Ken standing at the end of the corridor looking on the floor thinking about somethings very deeply.

My footsteps alerted him and his eyes snapped up hands going to hold the gun.

When he realised it was only me he relaxed.

"Damion." He said.

"What were you thinking of Ken?" I asked him.

"Of whom to kill first." He answered nonchalantly.

"We are not killing anyone just yet Ken." I patted his shoulder.

He smirked.

"Let's go to the man that killed ours first." I said, "Dealing with the fighter would take time."

His face broke into a sadist smirk matching mine.

"Of course!" He said.

"By when will Spivak be here?" I asked.

"A week." He replied.

"Great." I said as we walked towards the Dark Wing.

This wing had the most negative vibes. The atmosphere thick and chillingly cold. May be because it was totally built from stones.

But the darkness here hid the coldblooded and heartless stories. It held the screams of people. The blood.

This was my favourite thing about this wing.
It held all of my darkest secrets.

We walked to the cell where we had kept the man. I didn't know in what condition he might be considering my men had taken their turns on him.

I found Will and Steiner standing leaning against a door. They bowed down their heads mumbling "Rey." And I nodded.
Will opened the door and we walked in. I saw the man in front of me. This man hard dared to kill my man.

The most daringly idiotic thing to do.

He sat on a chair, his head hanging low.

He heard us and looked up a sadist smile gracing his face.

That smile just made me want to shoot him right then and there but he didn't deserve an easy death.

"Well, hello there!" I said looking dead at him.

His face was badly bruised and the marks of dried blood covered his ugly face. I could see the marks of dried tears and blood near his eyes.

I could imagine what my men attempted to do.

"You know what you did?" I asked.

He kept on smiling his stupid smile.

I clenched my fingers around the gun, my brain loosing the control over my nerves.

"You killed our man!" Will spat walking near him. He gripped his hair causing him to look up. I saw pain flashing in his eyes but he didn't wince.

I sat on the chair in front of him, observing each and every part of my gun.

My fingers playing with the trigger.

"What Erik has planned?" I asked silently starting with my cube. His time had started. He knew that. He had time until I finish with my cube. But I wasn't planning to finish it today itself.

He didn't speak a word.

I nodded at Will and he grinned taking the hold of a knife.

He held the knife near his eyes, at the very corner. Not too close but enough to get him scared.