You Can Never Be Him.

Make sure you have read the previous chapter before reading this.

ARGYL'S POV.

I saw Erik's expressions changing to horror. The playful look, the smirk long gone. He looked like he and seen a ghost. Of course he had. But this was the Demon he had messed with. The Demon straight from the depths of hell. The Demon to whom the throne belonged. And we all knew he was going leave only with Erik's last breath.

Or may be not. Cause the bastard didn't deserve an easy death.

I knew he was not expecting Damion to know about my disappearance this soon. He wasn't expecting Damion to show up this soon.

His face turned into stone in a moment and he took a long puff of the cigarette in his hands and closed his eyes for a moment.

" Leave him here." He referred to Leo. "Get the girl out." He shouted, "We are shifting her." He said to Jeremiah in a forced calm voice making me smirk.

"No matter how much you try to act like him Santos. You can never be him. He is the Rey. The fake calmness doesn't suit you." I mocked him.

His eyes stayed on me for a moment. But he didn't say anything. 

The moment they set my hands free, I would punch the bastard hard across his face. My fingers curled behind me into fists.

Calm down Ara. He is here. Only few moments now.

In a moment, Jeremiah lifted me up from the chair holding the gun to my head. I glared at him but he seemed unfazed. The screams outside were growing and I knew I had wait for few minutes until he would find me.

Erik threw he cigarette on the floor placing his foot on it and walked towards me. His hand held my shoulder as Jeremiah's gun stayed on it's place. I flinched at his touch. My skin crawling back in disgust.

He pulled me out of the cell. The outside was total mess. I could see the stairs leading up. I could hear gun shots. I didn't know they were fired by our men or Erik's. Or may be both. The corridor was brightly lit and it had modern touch. It was nothing like the Dark Wing. I instantly knew we were down in the basement. Below the main floor.

My eyes searched for him as Erik pulled me out. I was searching for any sign of any one our men. Ken, Douglas, Roger, Will, any of them. But seemed like they hadn't gotten here. I didn't know if they knew there was a basement.

He pushed me into a cell deeper than the pervious one. I tried to protest but I couldn't do much with my hands and ankles tied. Screaming was an option but I highly doubted if anyone could hear me over the voices shouting up there.

So I decided not to waste my energy on it. Instead store it to kill the bastard.

He locked the door from outside as I fell on the ground unable to stand on my own with my legs tied together. I could see him from the bars.

I passed him a death glare. My eyes spilling fire. He looked at me with emotionless face. Then turned to Jeremiah.

"We need t-" But before he could complete his sentence, he was cut off by the loud gun shot. They were down here if I wasn't wrong.

I smirked at him as he quickly opened the cell door. He walked in his men entering the basement from the door I didn't know existed.

He held my shoulders pulling me up. I clenched my teeth. Controlling my nerves. The anger filling my senses.

Another gunshot and this time, one of his men fell down on the ground with a loud thud. His men started firing and the sound resonated through the closed corridor of the basement.

One after another his men fell on the ground, their blood spilling on the floor. The sound enlarging. I wished I would have been out there and not in this damn cell.

I finally saw Roger shooting and I called his name out.

"Roger!" I shouted on the top of my lungs to gain his attention. He didn't hear me for the first time. Then, many of our men whom I had seen around the Wing started showing up and It became hard to recognise who was ours and who was his.

The outside was total mess. The blood the ground as the air smelt of death.

"Now, now darling, You won't make any noise." He said in my ear. I cringed at the closeness. I wanted to hit him hard.

I again started moving my hands trying to get free from the ties. This was difficult with him behind me but I had to take my chances. I knew this was the only option I had.

One last tug, and I pulled out my hand from the ropes.

Yes bitches!

Before he could realise what I had done, I lifted my hand hitting my elbow hard on his head. Without waiting for his reaction, I punched his stomach and he winced at the impact. This bought me time to untie the ropes on my ankles.

Once I was free, I jumped on my toes looking at the bastard in front of me.

He looked up at me in total surprise.

"Argyl." He started.

"Don't you fucking dare say my name." I said another punch landing on his stomach and he spilled blood.

"Damion!" I shouted through the bars. "Ken! Roger!" I screamed.

One of the men turned towards me his eyes widening at the sight of me.

"Reina!" He said looking at me.

I felt a presence behind me and I quickly turned ducking down. I stood up again on his back side to see him missing the target which was my head with the metal rod.

He turned around his eyes focusing on me.

I glared at him my fists clenching. I turned around my body taking a perfect stance as I kicked him hard. He stumbled backwards.

Fucking coward.

"Argyl!" 

WooHoo! Here is finally here!

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️