I Wanted To Fight For You

ARGYL'S POV.

My head hurt badly as I gained my senses. The pain shot trough my each and every body part. I tried to move my fingers but they did not feel any sensation. Slowly, very slowly, my senses became alive and I noticed someone was stroking back of my palm and my finger entwined with someone's.

I tried to move them and I heard the person shift beside me slowly running his hand on my forehead.

"Hey.." He said softly.

I could never mistake that voice.

I tried hard to open my eyes. After a lot of efforts I opened them to see blur image of blue ones staring back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I blinked a few times adjusting to the vision.

My sight became clearer. I could see the blue eyes clearly which were looking at me ever so softly.

"You think you can get up?" He asked.

I tried to say yes but that only resulted in causing me to get out some weird sound.

"It's okay.. I will help you." He said putting his hand under my back and on my shoulder slowly lifting me up in the sitting form.

I closed my eyes at the pain I was feeling.

"Take these." He offered me few pills and a glass of water. I tried to move my hand but I couldn't.

My throat scratchy and dry from not speaking and lack of water.

"I got this." He said bringing his hand near my mouth.

I somehow managed to open my mouth. He put the meds in and made me drink the water slowly rubbing my back in a calming manner.

He kept the glass down turning around to get something.

"D..Da.. Damion.." I somehow managed to speak.

"Yes?" He quickly turned to look at me.

"Can you speak? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am not.." I said in a small voice. The pain in my body was killing me. I drank some more water relaxing my throat.

He looked at me walking towards the bed, sitting beside me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Bad." I said making him smile.

"You will be fine." He said shortly.

"I guess.." I said looking at him.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"Two days." He said.
"You were unconscious."

"Oh.. I fell in the ring itself..?" I asked remembering it.

"Yes.." He nodded affirmatively.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Three Thirty in the morning." He said looking at his watch. His eyes again snapped to look at me observing me trying to figure out if I was okay.

I nodded recalling all the events from the fight.

"I won the fight, didn't I?" I asked him.

He smiled palely at me.  His eyes showing something I have seen many a times but never was able to read.

His hand gripped mine, his face trying to hide every emotion fighting to come on the surface.

"Yes you did." He said we again fell into silence.

I looked at our hands and he was unknowingly stroking mine. That touch was relaxing me. Making my pain fade.

"You need to rest Argyl. As you are awake now, I will inform that to Ken and others. They are very worried." He said ,"I will be back in a few." He said softly.

I wanted him near me. I didn't want him to go anywhere. I wanted him beside me. Just sit near me. That was enough.

He got up, I didn't let go his hand. He looked back at them and then his eyes met mine.

"Stay..?" I said in a whisper.

His eyes glistened with thousands of emotions.

"Tell them tomorrow?" I asked him.

He nodded with an expressionless face again settling down on the bed.

"You need to sleep." He said.

"So do you." I replied him.

His eyes had bags under them, his face tired. It didn't take a genius to know he didn't sleep since past two days.

I knew he was with me. Taking care of me. And that thought spread a warm feeling through me.

His eyes looked at me like I had known a secret.

He didn't say anything as he helped me to sleep on the bed.
I looked up at him to find him looking at me with his blue eyes. I tried to smile but failed miserably.

"Sleep Damion. I know you haven't since two days." I said looking at him.

He kept looking at me but he didn't argue.

He lowered himself to the bed sleeping beside me softly wrapping his hands around me holding me to him.

I closed my eyes basking the feeling within me inhaling his fading cologne. His hands wrapped so gently trying their best not to hurt me in any way. One of his hand moved through my hair making me feel dizzy and asking me to go back to the peaceful sleep.

I couldn't believe those were the same hands which killed people ruthlessly. The softness they held was totally opposite.

He pulled me a little closer to him causing me to wince.

He quickly loosened his grip around me afraid that he might have hurt me.

I shook my head at him snuggling closer.

He could never hurt me.

"I am sorry Argyl." He said silently into my ear.

I looked up at his face.

"I shouldn't have asked you to fight." He said.

"It is not your fault Damion. I have always fought." I said.

"You are hurt because of me." He said caressing my cheek.

"No. I am fine because of you." I argued back.

"I shouldn't have forced you to fight for me."

"I wanted to fight, For you." I replied silently looking into his eyes.

He closed his eyes holding me just close to him.

"Just for tonight.." He whispered.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!
Ara is finally awake!
Damion is being so sweet!😭💖
What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘