Damion Decides What Happens Here

Argyl's POV.

"You either fight for me, or you don't fight at all." He said smirking.

The world stopped spinning for me in that moment. I stood still.

I kept looking at him as if he had grown another head. I wanted to yell at him. I wanted to tell him that he can't order me around.

But he was Damion Sanchez.

He owns the world I fight in. Yelling at him meant inviting my own death with open hands.

Rage consumed me. I was fuming with anger.Keeping calm was never my kind of thing.I trusted my nerves and kill me if they didn't love violence.

They found peace in violence.

For me, fighting was air I breathed on.

It was the water I needed to survive.

It was the fire that burned inside me.

I can leave without food for days. But fighting?

Huh!

I won't survive even a day without it.It was my addiction. The drug I needed.It was something I loved doing and I can't leave without.

It felt like he was taking away my right to breath.

But I was not his slave. I don't fight for anyone but myself.

I fight to make myself happy. I fight to prove that I am not weak.

I won't fight for anyone.

He stood there waiting for me to respond.

His electric blue eyes looked at me like they could see my soul.

Scenarios again flashed in front of my eyes. My nerves were begging me to go wild and attack him. But his eyes held me captive.

Something in his eyes told me that he knew what I was thinking and his dark gaze challenged me to act on my nerves making me unable to move. He had a different kind of effect on me. Only a look from him could make stop dead in my tracks. It was different. Really different. The aura around him was so dominating that I couldn't bring myself to look away from his perfect face. Let alone attacking him.

The moment when he walked to me, it felt like, my heart was about to come out of my chest.

When his fingers touched my cheek, current ran down my spine. I no longer had control on myself. My body reacted on it's own to his touch leaning into it as my brain commanded my eyes to close themselves. I was feeling something I had never felt before. It was only us in that moment.

Only me and him.

My nerves and consciousness snapped me into reality when I heard that person's  voice.

I hated myself to feel whatever I felt when he touched me. I loathed myself for feeling that.

I wanted to slap myself. Beat the hell out of someone.

But when I heard him talking about Leo and my mum and dad, I forgot everything.

I don't know he had done to them.

I broke out of my trance when I heard his voice.

"You have all the time in the world, think on this. I am not planning on letting you go just yet." He   said. I looked into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking.

What did he mean by he is not letting me go yet?

"I will come back to you." He said and after giving me a final glance, he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.