The Cruel

ARGYL'S POV.

I stretched my hands in front of me cracking my knuckles and loosening up my body as I walked into the ring.

A wave of excitement ran down in my body as I set foot into the ring.

The famous ring in Spain. The Cruel.

It was one of the most famous rings in the fighting world.

Every underground street fighter wishes to fight at The Cruel. It's like a dream and honour to fight there.

I saw Damion, Kenneth and Douglas sit in the special section.

Damion's eyes were set on me unreadable look in them.

I took in a deep breath as I stretched my neck from side to side warming myself up.

I closed my eyes getting ready for the fight.

I concentrated on my nerves and my anger before letting them loose to go wild.

I heard the crowd cheer and I opened my eyes to see a huge guy entering the ring.

He was smaller than Damion's best, but you can't judge anyone just by their size.

I wasn't going to commit the mistake of underestimating him.

Kenneth did say, this was gonna be tough. And I was ready for the tough.

The referee whistled and we nodded towards each other respecting the opponent.

I took a step back getting my stance of attacking him.

I had always been taught, attack is the best defence.

I closed my eyes shaking off all the thoughts. The only thing I wanted to do now, was to draw blood out of him. To feel the intense pain. To win this to prove I am worth something.

My sharp senses spotted a sound of him getting closer and I immediately ducked down skipping to the other side.

The crowd around me, was going wild.

Hell they were wild.

I saw fire in his eyes as he again tried to attack my but I avoided that as well. Jumping on my toes ready to make moves, I looked at him.

I had controlled my nerves. Keeping myself in control.

I threw two punches towards him which he easily dodged.

Before I could process anything, my head slammed on the ground with a loud thud because of the impact of his kick.

The pain I felt was killing.

The crowd went cheering again.

Seemed like, he had a lot of following eh?

I stayed on the ground trying to move, I saw him lunging on me and I quickly scrambled out of his way rolling.

After a moment I got myself on my feet my head still in daze. I blinked few times adjusting to the surroundings and I saw him running my way ready to attack.

I ducked down kicking him from side but he didn't even flinch.

Damn!

I fisted my fingers slamming a punch on his jaw and blood oozed out of his mouth.

The crowd drowned into "ohh"s. Taking the chance I punched his nose but he quickly dodged the punch his fist breaking my nose.

I felt immense pain that moment closing my eyes shut. The warm blood flowed out on my face.

I quickly recovered as I didn't have time to embrace the pain. Rage boiled inside me and I let my nerves loose.

Bouncing on my toes I wrapped my hand around his neck chocking him.

He got the hold of my elbow trying to free himself throwing kicked backwards. But I was fast enough to miss them.

His hand went around my head gripping my hair pulling them so hard that I winced at the pain I was feeling.

He stomped my foot causing me to loosen my grip and he took the chance throwing me on the ground. I fell on my face blood filling my mouth.

Come on Ara.. Do this. Win this for Damion.

I told myself getting up.

His fist landed on my face again making me fall on the ground my head going numb.

My vision blurred blood oozing out.

I was near to loose my conscious.

Get up Ara. Come on. You can't loose this. Do this for him.

You HAVE to win.

My mind chanted asking me to get up and fight. Asking me to hit the guy in front of me hard.

To find peace in his pants and winces.

To draw blood out of him.

I closed my eyes shut as I felt the pain cursing through my body. I put my palms on the floor pushing myself forcefully up.

I needed to win this. No matter what!

I can't loose.

I saw him smirking gesturing me to come forwards.

"Huh! They thought a girlie would defeat me!" He scoffed taunting me.

I took in a sharp breath.

My head was spinning but all I knew was to win. I can't loose this.

I won't loose this.

I lunged on him throwing a punch on his side followed by a round kick hitting his head and another punch within a second on his jaw. He screamed a loud falling down on the ground wincing in pain.

He didn't get up.

I knocked him out.

Yes Bitches! I won ever again.

The crowd cheered as the referee declared my as the winner going wild.

I glanced at the place where Damion was sitting. I couldn't read his face. Before I could, a sharp pain shot through my head my whole body going numb as I fell on the ground again. I saw Damion getting up and running towards me before I closed my eyes Everything turning black.

Hey Marshmallows!
Here you go with another chapter!

The fight!
Ara won it of course..!🎉

I will edit the fight scene as I get the time..

Anyways,

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘