No Matter What

"I love you." I breathed out. His body stiffened against mine. My heart went wild beating at an abnormal rate as those words left my mouth.

He removed his hand pulling away from me, his eyes showing unknown emotion.

"What?" He asked.

"I said I love you." I repeated myself much more confident this time.

His electric blue eyes filled with anger. He held my wrist in a bruising grip anger radiating from him.

"You love me?" He asked venom dripping his voice.

I nodded looking into his eyes.

Fury was evident in them. They were glistening dangerously under the light in the room. He was furious. Demon was unleashed.

But I wasn't gonna fear it. Cause I knew, whatever might happen, he would never ever hurt me.

I had this confidence in him. I knew he won't hurt me whatever might happen.

He pulled me closer recklessly. I didn't let the pain surface on my face. I didn't wince.

He pulled me with him, out of the room. I didn't protest. I didn't know where he was actually taking me but I didn't care either.

I would go anywhere with him as long as he was there with me. Any fucking where.

He descended the stairs dragging me with him. His fingers wrapped around my wrist firmly.

I couldn't walk as fast as he was pulling me. My body was giving up. My limbs pained. But I didn't ask him to stop. He started walking on the path to the Dark Wing.

Wasn't it the place he asked me never to come again?

He didn't look back as we entered  the wing, the air getting thick and chilled. The vibes all negative.

The atmosphere was scary and totally of my type.

He stopped I front of a gothic looking door and turned to face me. The emotions in his eyes were enough to scare anyone off. His expressions screamed to stay away from him. That he would kill anyone at that moment. But I wasn't scared.

He tugged my wrist pulling me closer. His eyes not moving from mine. They spilled fire. Fire that would burn anything in it's way.

"You love me?" He spat.

"Do you know what I do? Do you know who I really am?" He gritted his teeth his hold on my wrist tightening painfully.

He pulled me again with him opening the door. The room was dark. I could smell blood in there. I could imagine what happens there.

I didn't protest as he walked deeper into it. I could see Ken standing in a corner, his back facing us.

"Ken." Damion said.

He turned looking at us. His eyes stopped at me.

"Can you wait outside?" Damion asked him.

Ken's eyes didn't move from me. Damion's hold on my wrist tightened and he pulled me closer to him.

"Rey, I don't think this place is fo-" He started but didn't get to complete it as Damion levelled him with a icy glare.

No one questions him.

Kenneth gave us a curt nod and walked out.

As he went, the thing that caught my attention was the traces of blood. It was pooled near the corner. My eyes followed the path and I saw a man sitting limply in the corner. He was almost lifeless. His back was covered with pores, his skin looking like netted fabric. Blood oozing out of it. His body curled in a ball and he was flinching at the slightest sound, making me wonder about the things Damion had done to him.