I Am Sure It Won't

DAMION'S POV.

"Everyone's ready?" I asked Ken as I got into my office after she fell asleep. It was almost morning. Time for us to leave. I had no time to rest. I had to get back here before midnight. I had promised her I would get back.

I knew she would wait for me and wouldn't sleep until I come back.

"Rey." They all muttered and I nodded.

Everyone standing there. Douglas, Ken, Steiner and my other men who were coming with us. Only few. There were only five to six of them.

Ken nodded giving me a sadist smile.

"Isaias Abecasis was in his mansion when the last time I checked. He is not going anywhere from what I can see. What's the plan?" He asked.

"The plan is to talk with him at first." Douglas answered him.

I snapped my eyes at Douglas. It was his plan.

"Get him agree that he betrayed me." I continued.

"What if he does agree?" Roger asked.

"Then drag him here to the Dark Wing." I said simply.

That was the plan. Isaias was the head of the Abecasis family right now and he ruled the family. It was him who had betrayed me if he himself didn't have traitors.

But that was almost impossible to do anything without the permission of the head of family let alone coming behind me.

Chasing me was a wrong move. Erik was uniting them all against me. And they were working for him.

My basic plan was to drag him here without any questions. Whatever we wanted to ask him, could be asked in the Dark Wing holding the gun to his head and blade to his neck.

But Douglas suggested that we would talk to him first.

"And if he doesn't agree?" Ken asked.

I smirked.

"Then kill everyone that comes into your sight. Just don't kill Isaias." I replied.

He smirked nodding.

If he doesn't agree, we would drag him forcefully. If he does, everything will happen in silence and peace. As planned, we would drag him here anyway.

I really hope it happens in silence and he agrees quickly. But there were very thin chances of that.

He knew agreeing meant inviting his death.

This way or that, he was gonna die. That was our plan. No traitor will live. You would never get to betray me.

"But he would agree I guess." Douglas suggested.

Oh, he hoped.

"Keep dreaming Dou. You know he wouldn't have sent them if he was this smart." Ken snapped.

"I personally think we will need to execute plan B." I said looking at all of them. I couldn't wait to drag him here.

Ken's eyes sparkled at the thought of killing. Douglas didn't seem happy with this idea.

He never was with the idea of killing people. He was more into peace than violence. He just didn't say anything to any of us. But he never liked this all.

"Let's see." Douglas replied sighing.

"Let's get going." I said and they all nodded as we made our way to the door of the Wing.

I gave the Wing a last glance before shifting my eyes to the cars in front of me. Thoughts spinning in my mind. Thinking about the things that could happen there. The Demon in me was unleashed. He was ready to spill blood of my traitors.