It Is All Worth It

Argyl's POV.

The days passed by. It had been almost a week since Damion asked me to fight for him. A week since he held me. A week since I decided to fight for him.

But I hadn't seen him much after that. He had been distant lately. So distant that he doesn't even pass the same corridor I am walking in. He didn't show up at the daily fight practices me and Kenneth have.

If he accidentally come across me, his eyes stay rooted at the ground refusing even to look at me.

He had been ignoring me like I didn't exist in the first place.
Like nothing had happened.

And Damn! I didn't like this. I hate this distant behaviour of his. It was frustrating me.
It was making me furious for no damn reason. Killing me from inside.

I was ready to fight for him and he wasn't even sparing me a glance.

I was sitting in the fight room as everyone has named it spinning my Swiss knife aimlessly after a fight with Ken.

"What are you thinking of?" I heard Ken ask.

I quickly closed my eyes blocking all emotions and shook my head.

I felt him sit beside me.

"Argyl. Don't lie. What are you thinking? What is wrong with you?" He asked again.

I opened my eyes to look at him.
His green eyes were focused on me.

That reminded me of Damion's blue eyes which I hadn't seen in a week. The soft look in them as he held me close to him.

"It's him, isn't it?" He asked.

I sighed not speaking a word.

"I take it as yes, I guess." He replied smiling.

I didn't say anything.

I don't know why he was doing this. We were good the last time. I let my feelings win for him. I lost the battle of keeping myself away from emotions and he decided to ignore me. I had decided not to feel anything but I did for him. I fought with my own mind for him.

This was the first time I was feeling something for someone and he wasn't even sparing me a glance.

I had spent nights thinking about it. Remembering each and every emotion in his eyes. Rewinding his touch, his words. His warm blue eyes.
Keeping the tears locked inside. I didn't want to cry on this. I could't be this weak.

I too tried not to care about this. I tried to ignore his behaviour too.'

But I couldn't. Once I start feeling something, I can't undo it. I never could. Whether it was hatred or love. I just couldn't stop feeling.

"What did he do?" Ken asked.

"What makes you think he did something?" I asked.

Ken laughed on that.

"Have you seen yourself lately, you are always on the verge of killing someone. Like you always were.." He chuckled again as I glared at him.

"But nowadays you are becoming more aggressive."

He was right. I was always on the verge of killing anyone in front of me. I had been practicing for whole day, locking myself in the room at night.

I let my anger and frustration out during the fights. But Kenneth never complained. He fought with same intensity.

"He is ignoring me." I said silently increasing my pace of spinning the knife.

"And why does that matter to you?" Ken asked.