Erik Santos

Damion's POV.

We walked into The Cruel and went to the special seats reserved for us.

"This is so beautiful." Ken said.

"Can you please stop talking about the fighting ring the way you talk about flowers Ken? For once?" Douglas snapped and I saw Ken glaring at him.

"This ring is prettier than flowers Dou." Ken defended, "It is the dream of every fighter to fight in The Cruel."

"Whatever!" Douglas muttered ignoring Kenneth.

"Damion." Ken said seriously, his playful mood changing in a moment.

I looked forward to see Erik with his men. Jeremiah was there too. He nudged Erik nodding towards us and Erik turned to see us a sly smirk glazing his lips.

That smirk was enough to set me and my men into rage. But we knew better.

He excused himself from whoever he was talking to walking towards us with a smile that made me want to kill him.

"Rey!" He said in overenthusiastic voice. The sarcasm didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Erik." I said nodding curtly towards him.

I saw Ken's hand disappearing in his suit jacket. I was sure he tightened the hold on the gun.

I shook my head microscopically at him.

His eyes showed disappointment but he let go of the gun anyway.

I didn't need the gun for this guy.

I knew he won't do anything that would catch people's attention.

He won't publicly break the Truce Sanchez and Santos have.

"So, ready to be defeated?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I mean your fighter is ready to loose?"

I scoffed.

"We don't need to answer that Erik. See her by yourself." Ken snapped.

"Her eh?" He asked.

I saw Douglas clenching his fists. But I was calm as ice. This wasn't the time to fight.

I wasn't gonna fight him now. I needed to be calm until we were sure it was him.

"A girl would defeat my best? That's what Rey has got? A bloody fucking girl?" He smirked.

That hit the nerve in me.

I looked at him my eyes spilling fire. My hand went to my waist band taking out my gun holding it to his head. In a moment Ken's gun was pointed at him too.

His eyes stayed calm and emotionless while mine were raging with anger.

"Rey.. Ara." Douglas said trying get me lower my gun.

"Ken." He said again.

I looked dead into Erik's eyes for a last time before lowering my gun and sitting down on the chair.

Ken sat beside me and Erik walked away going to his side after glaring at us once.

"Damion? What was that?" Douglas asked.

I closed my eyes calming myself.

"Nothing. The fight." I said calmly diverting my attention to the ring in front of me.

Argyl stepped into the ring her eyes scanning the crowd with excitement.  They looked towards me and I saw determination in them. She stretched her neck from side to side loosening herself up. She closed her brown eyes.