Double Fight

"Do you think you can double fight?" I asked directly getting to the point.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Double fight?" She asked confused.

Of course she didn't know. Double fight was something Erik had started to get him more money. It was played on in Spain. Only few fighters knew about this. He had not let the word spread about Double Fight cause it was profitable.

I glanced at Ken.

He kept looking at me with emotionless face.

"What do you mean?" He asked ignoring Argyl's question.

"Double fight is Erik's idea and you know his money comes from the Double ring." I said turning around and pacing in the room.

"Double Fighter have to accept the challenge of fighting. If they don't, they have to stop fighting." I elaborated, "Basically, double fight is two vs. two. Four fighters fight in the ring. Weapons are allowed. No guns but knives are." I explained and her lips tilted in a sadist smile.

"This sounds fucking amazing. How on the Earth I didn't know about this?" She asked.

"Erik had kept it secret. Cause he has his money in it. Only selected fighters know about it. This is run only in Spain." I explained, "The rules in the ring are different than the normal fighting ring." I said, "Once you loose, you can never fight again. Not all fighters are skilled in knives. He selects few fighters. And they can be challenged by anyone. They are called Double Duos. Once two fighters challenge Double Duo, they have to fight at any fucking condition. If they don't, they can never fight again. Fighters fear to enter the ring."

"But more the fighters, the more money he makes." She argued.

I shook my head.

"Once everyone know about this, there will be many such rings. This is the only one in the world and Doubles Duos are the best fighters. This makes his ring the best." I said.

"Oh." She nodded.

"You want us to challenge the Double Duos?" Ken asked a sudden realisation flashing on his face. He was smart.

I nodded.

"You know I have stopped fighting." He said.

I knew he had. But he was perfect for this. We needed him to fight. He had stopped fighting years ago and I never asked him the reason. He hadn't shared this with anyone.

"I know. I wouldn't want you two fight as well but this is the only way." I said.

"How?" Ken asked thinking about it.

"Double fighters will be challenged by you two. Argyl is already skilled in knives and so are you." I said,"And as you already know, once you loose.."

"You stop fighting." Ken said thinking.

I nodded.

"If the Double Ring, is closed,"

"He would loose his money." Ken said looking down thinking hard about it.

"This will buy us time as well." I said.

"This is perfect." Ken whispered more like to himself, "This is brilliant plan to ruin him. He has all his money invested in Double Ring. Once we cut off his money, he would be ruined." Ken said.

I looked at her and her eyes were shinning brightly at the thought of fighting.

"Double Ring will bring him down to his knees." I stated spinning the paper weight on my table.

"I am in." She said smiling enthusiastically.

I knew I was pushing her in danger but it was her passion to fight. She wanted to be on my side and for me.

"I am in this too." Ken said smirking.

His eyes twinkling.

"Let's make those fuckers pay." He said punching the wooden table and I smirked.

Argyl nodded.

"When you want us to challenge them?" Argyl asked her eyes spilling fire and her face broken into a wicked smirk.

"As soon as Ken thinks you are ready for the fight." I said, "In few days to be exact cause you still are not perfectly fine."

"I am perfectly fine! Fighting gets my adrenaline rushing. I am fine." She said quickly and Ken chuckled.

"Slow down little tigress. Slow down." He said patting her shoulders, "We will get to the practice from today. You still need to recover. It is not easy." He said.

She looked at me.

I nodded.

"You can start practicing." I said.

Hey guys!

Here you go with another chapter!

The Double Fight eh?

What you think is happening?

Yes, one more thing, I have noticed we have reached 32 chapters. Lol.

So, the thing is we are not even half way through the plot yet. So this is not ending in 50-52 parts like She Is Mine.

We have a long journey ahead.

You think we can connect through any other social media?

Please let me know if we can. I would love to see you guys outside Wattpad. 

What you think about this?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘