He Was Worth Killing For

I walked in the darkness around the Wing. Silently. Making no noises.

Just thinking to myself. Missing my family. But I was sure they were safe.

Thinking about tomorrow's fight, gave me a pleasant feeling. I haven't been in the ring since days and my hands were itching to draw blood. My nerves were jumping up and down with excitement.

Damn they loved violence.

I couldn't wait to get back into the ring.

This win was important. Ken said all of them were going to be there for the fight. He refused to tell the reason.

"Damion's Orders." As he said.

I walked along the trees. I had left the stone path a while ago. Finding my own way through the darkness seemed more relaxing than walking on the decided path.

I though about how drastic turn my life had taken in almost two weeks.

I had never imagined myself in The Sanchez Empire having this connection with the Rey.

"You should not be out here at this point of time." I heard a voice and the footsteps approaching with a relaxing scent of vanilla and cedarwood.

I hadn't quite felt it since a week.

I didn't turn around to look at him. I was not gonna show the way he affected me.

I kept walking. I had been ignoring him since yesterday's encounter.

I chose to go against my mind.

I decided to prove him wrong. I had decided to show him I was not weakness.
But he doesn't need to know it just yet.

I didn't want to hear the coldness in his voice and see his icy blue eyes which held absolutely no emotion.

Cause that broke me.

I heard him walking close to me, his footsteps falling with mine.
I glanced at him to see him wearing a white dress shirt carrying his back suit jacket in his hands who had sleeves rolled up.

I didn't look into his eyes, afraid to see no trace of emotion.

"I shouldn't have said that yesterday." He said quietly.

I closed my eyes pressing my lips in a thin line.

I didn't say anything or didn't even acknowledge his words which affected me deeply making my heart go wild.

I kept my face calm.

I felt him catch my wrist stopping me. He turned me around to face him. I wanted to resits. I wanted to yank away my hand from his. To get away from him. But I didn't.

I couldn't.

My muscles refused to move.

He had control my moves and my brain.

I kept my eyes on the ground refusing to meet his which were focused on me.
I could feel him looking at me intensely. I span the knife in my fingers as fast as I could.

I knew his eyes followed that as well. He gave my wrist a light tug causing me almost to wince.

I had hurt my wrist while fighting with Kenneth today.

He again squeezed it a little unaware of my pain making my eyes to snap up to his.

I looked into his electric blue eyes which were focused on me.

His eyes looking deep into mine. Except, this time, he was trying to read them.

My heart skipped a beat as he pulled me closer to him. Shivers ran down my spine as his eyes stayed on me without even blinking.