Back To Work

DAMION'S POV.

"My man betraying me." I said silently as I sat there on the chair in front of Spivak.

He was shaking with the fear for life. The surroundings smelling of blood. The atmosphere was thick and chilly.

Totally dark. Like all of us.

I was enjoying his condition.

"You didn't do it good Spivak." I whispered my eyes not moving from the cube in my hand.

Will had gripped his hair forcing him to look up. But his eyes still stayed on the ground refusing to meet mine.

No one dared to look into them.

"What do you know?" I asked.

"R-Rey.. I..I.. d..don't know anyt-"

"Wrong answer is it?" Ken asked raising his eyebrows challengingly.

His hand going to a knife that lay on the ground.

The silver knife with at least twenty blades joined to each other which could bend at different angles. The knife was pure beauty.

Spivak's breath hitched at the sight of it in Ken's hand.

His eyes widened with horror and he started shaking even more.

I smirked looking at him.

I looked at Ken and gave him curt nod. That was the only indication he needed.

He stepped forward with wicked smile. Holding the handle in his hand he swung the belt of blades towards him and he looked at it in horror before his screams filled the room.

I watched Ken hitting him. The blood spilling on the floor. On our clothes and faces.

I watched him begging and screaming for mercy.

But I didn't show it to the traitors.

He had betrayed me. He had to know what it takes to betray the Rey. What it takes to lie to me. To give me false information. And mainly, to break my trust.

He had broken a promise and I had absolutely no tolerance for people who couldn't keep their promises. If you can't keep a promise you made to me, you should forget to breath as well.

Cause that is what I do.

You don't get to betray me. This was the last string on my patience and I was trying hard for keeping it from snapping. Cause once I take that beauty in my hand, Spivak wouldn't breath for longer than 5 minutes.

I needed to be patient with this. Cause I needed him alive. I needed to know about Erik's plans.

I looked at Ken.

"Stop." I said my voice resonating through the room.

He stopped as soon as he heard my words. His eyes spilling fire and rage had consumed him.

I knew if I hadn't stopped him, he would not have stopped unless Spivak's body fell lifeless on the floor.

Spivak was covered in blood. His body had deep cuts that could never be healed.

I didn't want them to heal.

This would remind him what he had done as long as he was alive. Which wasn't for a long time though.

"What is he planning?" I asked simply.

He was breathing fast, his voice not coming out. The screams had made it impossible for him to speak.