Only If He Knew

I glared at him once more as I tightened my hold on my gun nodding towards my men. They all walked forward taking my command holding their guns high.

"Rey!" I heard his voice as he walked in front of me his men following him closely.

"Erik Santos." I spat looking at him in total disgust.

He smirked as his eyes spilled fire.

Ken held his gun high and so did I. His men walking behind him with Jer. He cocked his head at a side looking at Isaias.

"What brings you here?" He asked showing me a fake smile.

I looked dead into his eyes not answering him.

I was not bound to answer him. I was not bound to answer anyone.

He waited and as he noticed I didn't answer him, he looked back at Isaias.

"Leave the man Rey." He said looking back at me.

This was my time to scoff.

I didn't say anything as I kept myself from ripping his head off.

His men behind him had their guns pointed at all of us and ours were at them.

"Get out of our way Erik. Otherwise, this would cause a war." Ken spat looking at him.

"Leave the man." He repeated.

"It is none of your business." Douglas snapped, "Get out of our way. Get your men and leave before we kill them."

Erik laughed.

"You would break the Truce?" He asked mockingly.

That hit the last string in me. My hand going to my gun and I held it to his head.

His men shouted and lunged forward as I held their boss to the gun point. One glare from me warning them that I would shoot their boss and Jer stopped them.

Anger surfaced inside me and Demon was unleashed. I wasn't willing to keep him caged. This was the time to set him free.

He looked at me with a passive face.

"You have already broken the Truce. Don't tempt me to kill you right now Santos." I said gritting my teeth.

"Why are you stopping yourself Sanchez?" He asked.

He smirked at me as he very well knew the reason.

I could have killed him right there.. And that's what he was trying to do.

I still had no proof that he had broken the Truce. And I couldn't kill him till I have one. I needed to stay patient. I needed to stay true to the truce unless I had a proof otherwise. This seemed difficult than anything else that moment but this was the only thing I needed to do.

"Huh? How is the love of your life doing Sanchez? How is Argyl?" He asked again and I knew he was provoking me to take a wrong step.

I wrapped my other hand around his neck in a death grip. His face didn't loose it's smirk and I tightened the hold around his filthy neck.

Rage boiled inside me as he voiced out her name. How dare he mention her? My hands itched to pull the trigger and kill that fucker right there. I gritted my teeth and my knuckled turned white because of my grip on the gun. My hand hurt.

He smirked and looked behind at Ken. I knew he was controlling himself too.

His eyes started sinking and I saw his face turning a little blue because of lack of oxygen.

That moment I didn't want to think about consequences and the promises the last boss made. One word about her and I wanted to kill him right there.

I felt Douglas' hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off. It took me a moment to control myself.

"Start the count down Erik. One proof and you will not be able to live. I would drag you to the Dark Wing." I said in a deadly cold voice leaving his neck.

He coughed a little rubbing down his throat.

A smirk made it's way on his face.

"Now," I lowered my gun gaining my cool again, "This man here, messed up with me. Now, if you want to save him, I wouldn't want to spend time looking for proofs. You can stop me and I will empty this magazine in your head as you will break the Truce right in front of my eyes." I smirked at him watching his face fall as he realised what I was saying. He definitely had not thought about this.

He passed me a glare and turned around to look at his men. He nodded looking at Jeremiah and the men lowered their guns.

I smirked at him giving my men a curt nod.

"Roger, stay here with the rest and make sure no Abecasis survives. Kill them all." I commanded and he nodded.

I saw colour from Isaias' face draining. His face turned paler and eyes going deeper.

Erik glared at me gritting his teeth.

"You need to know what it takes to betray me Abecasis. I rule you. Sanchez rule all of you. I am the fucking king." I spat glancing at Erik.

He was fuming with anger. But there was nothing he could do.

I decided to provoke him more.

"Kill Erik's men as well." I said and Erik snapped his eyes to meet mine.

"You can not kill my men." He snapped.

"They were here and we could easily mistake them as Abecasis. I am sure you don't want to tell everyone you came here on his call to go against me." I finished off and his face went void of any emotions.

I nodded towards my men and they started firing killing his men except for Jeremiah.

Erik kept glaring at me, his eyes spilling fire. But the man couldn't even ask his men to fight back. The air smelt of death and blood. the tension unbearable as he glared at all of us with his eyes spilling fire.

Harmless fire.

Once, all of his few men except for Jeremiah and himself were down, my men proceeded to kill Abecasis.

"Now, I would appreciate if you step out of my way Santos." I said calmly watching his eyes turn darker and his grip around his gun tightened.

Jeremiah looked at us with same expressions.

They moved away from my path glaring at us.

"See you in the Double Fighting Ring Erik." I smirked at him and he clenched his fists. Too bad he couldn't do anything except for glaring.

I walked out with Kenneth, Douglas and Isaias. Isaias had horror spread across his face. His eyes watered and he was begging for mercy.

Oh only if he knew what was coming his way.

Hey guys!

I know this is a late update but I am really sorry. I am drowned in studies. I hardly get time to write.

But anyways, here you go.

Erik!

Damion, well the Rey out on show eh?

He rules them all!

I love this side of Damion.

Oh wait, I love his every side so, never mind!

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘