Fight For Me

Damion's POV.

I looked at the girl in front of me. She kept her eyes low refusing to meet mine.
I knew she could feel my intense gaze on her. I wanted her to feel that.

I had heard a lot about this Chica Valiente. She fights at a local fighting club and is the best fighter there at such young age.
They said she can defeat anyone.
Any freaking one and she fights only to win. She is a storm.

I could see fast rise and fall of her chest and she breathed fast. Her fingers which held the knife before few minutes, trembled slightly beside her. As if she needed something to hold onto.
I knew she was dominated just by my presence and I was enjoying it.

This little tigress had killed four of my trained men at her house. I was shook when Ken told me this. She had messed with the darkness.

Not only once, but thrice.
Seems like she is attracted by the darkness..

I didn't move my eyes from her small yet impressively fast form. The courage you have is in your heart. It holds the strength to kill people. And she had that courage in her heart.

I saw her taking deep breath attempting to calm herself down. She mumbled something to herself. Her brown rebellious hair spread carelessly across her aggressive face moved a little as she exhaled.

Finally her brown eyes lifted up to meet mine. She looked into my eyes fearlessly.

No one has freaking dared to look into my eyes but this girl did.

And I don't consider on punishing her. This was her real self who refuse to fear anyone.

She was one of those who used their fears as the best weapons they have and they are the ones who always bloody win..!

She stands in my category..

She belongs to My world.

Though I knew she was intimidated by me. Horrors filled her senses as I held the gaze not missing the analysing look in her brown orbs.

She didn't even blink as she continued to study my eyes which held her in cage.

I raised my eyebrow a little openly challenging her to hold the gaze and dare to move.

If it was any of my men looking at me like this, I would have freaking dragged them to the Dark Wing.

But I knew this girl hadn't recognised me quite yet.. She was so lost in studying very emotion my eyes showed that I knew she hadn't seen my complete face yet.

So I let her do it. I let her see whatever my eyes were showing.
I wanted to see how long can she hold the gaze.

Finally it was not before too long, she lowered her eyes a little, her brown eyes shifting to my entire face. I saw horror spreading across her face as she realised who I was.

Her delicate features changing drastically. The aggressive and confident look replaced by fear and panic.

I smirked mentally after watching the effect only my face has on every freaking one in this world!

I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees clasping my fingers together, my eyes not leaving her even for a moment.

I was the one to be feared. Only my name is enough to terrify people.

I kept looking challengingly at that little tigress as she took me in.

She was still breathing fast. I finally decided to break the silence surrounding us which was quite intense to be exact.
I was comfortable with it, but it sure was suffocating for her. I could see that in her eyes.