I Am Scared

ARGYL'S POV.

My days went in practicing with Ken, evenings mostly in learning how to use knife and other different guns Damion had.

We started practicing till midnights and even late sometimes as the day was coming closer.

This fight meant everything to me. Loosing this would mean not setting the foot in any ring again. And I knew I would die if that ever happened.

So we were practicing with all our power and energy.

I knew this meant everything to Ken as well.

And well, Damion trusted us on this. I didn't want to disappoint him at all. I wanted to win this for him. Cause he trusted me with it. He believed in me and I wanted to win this for him.

I threw punches on the bag with everything I had.

"This is not enough Ara! Come on! Do it!" Ken shouted from my side and I pushed the bag harder.

"No no!! Come on! You are not doing it. Come on Argyl!" He shouted pushing me to do more.

I had learnt one thing about him. He would never ever be satisfied with it no matter how hard I try and fight. He would always ask me for improvement pointing out my mistakes.

I punched harder and still he was not happy at all.

"Do it Ara. You are still not doing it right! You need to do this." He shouted and my nerves went crazy that moment. I didn't think of anything else as I turned to Ken throwing a punch in his direction.

His reflexes were so good that he quickly held my hand stopping me.

He was not angry at all. He was used to my this kind of behaviour and impulsive actions. He didn't mind them at all.

Anger was boiling inside me.

He never appreciated a thing.

"Now, hit the bag with the same anger Ara. Divert it." He said nodding towards it calmly.

His calm behaviour infuriated me even more.

He knew how to get me do something. Even when I was angry.

I glared at him and he again nodded towards the bag. I looked back at it continuing with my job.

This continued for hours. He showed absolutely no mercy on me. My knuckles were skinned because of this and fingers were swollen.

"We are stopping for few minutes. Go drink water and sit if you want." He said and I dropped my hands down.

I went quickly to get my bottle.

I had learnt many new things in these days. Though I hated Ken when he pointed out my mistakes and made me practice till late at night, I loved all this.

I was enjoying these fights and practices. I was enjoying the pain I was feeling.

I settled on the ground again catching my breath. I didn't know what time it was. I didn't know how long we have been practicing here.

But I loved feeling it. I feeling the pain.

"Done? Let's get back to work." Ken shouted at me and I stood up groaning.

I walked to him.

"Don't make that face Elliott! Get back to fight. Anyways, we are not practicing tomorrow." He said.

Elliott was the word he used just to piss me off. Cause I hate being called by my last name. But Ken, just loves to tease me. But the words that we weren't practicing tomorrow caught my attention and I turned to him.