I Am Here To Give You One.

DAMION'S POV.

All the men were called. They were given our best guns. Best blades we had. Ready to spill the blood.

In few minutes, we all were on the door of the Empire. My men standing in front of me. Their faces passive. Holding the best weapons in their hands. I looked at them. Ken was on my side and so was Douglas.

"Everything's ready?" I asked Douglas. He nodded in response.

I gave them a curt nod and we got into the cars. I was fuming with anger. Having absolutely no control on my actions. All I wanted was to kill. Kill the fucker who thought he could have her. Who ever laid eyes on her. I wanted to cut every fucking hand which ever touched her.

And I was going to do that. They all were going to pay. Erik Santos was going to pay.

I clenched my hands tightening the grip around my gun. I wanted to keep myself sane. But it was the most difficult thing at that point of time. My mind wasn't listening to me. My actions, contradicting my principles. And the hell I didn't care.

I had given into my anger and I didn't plan to control it. I didn't plan to stay calm. But I wanted to do everything in my right mind. I didn't want to be blinded by the anger. I tried to keep myself from killing everyone in front of me.

We drove to the Mansion. Ken was in the car with me. Douglas driving, as we both were not in our right minds. I closed my eyes letting the anger take me over. I surrendered to the Demon inside me. He was not my slave anymore. I was his.

My jaw tight. I could feel heat radiating from me. Anger was burning inside me. Taking deep breaths I looked out of the window. The cars were following us. My men.

Santos thought he would distract me with the rebels in the South Wing. It was a great plan indeed. If the guard wouldn't have came, I would have never known about her absence. He wasn't expecting me to be there this early. I knew she was in the Mansion.

I tried to keep my mind off the thoughts of the things that might be happening there. But I failed. Terribly. That only fuelled the fire inside me. If he has laid a single finger on her, I swear to hell he would regret the day he was born.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath. I knew she wasn't weak. I knew she would handle everything till the time I reach there. I knew she was waiting for me there.

I was going to bring my queen back. I was going to bring back the Reina of the Sanchez Empire.

We stopped in front of the Mansion and my men stepped out of the cars. The guns they held in their hands had no competition. One nod from me, and they started firing before anyone could know what was happening.

This was it.

The open war.

Bodies after bodies fell down on the ground. They tried to shoot us. But the guns they had weren't enough. Moreover, they were surprised by my unexpected arrival. They never thought I would be here this early.

You wanted a war Santos. I am here to give you one.

Holding the gun in my hands I joined them too. Each bullet shooting through my gun hitting the bodies of his men only angered the beast inside me. They fell lifeless on the ground. We opened the gates charging in. I knew she was in the mansion.

The screams rose as they knew it was us. His men coming forward with the weapons. The advanced ones than before. They tried to stop us but that wasn't possible under me, Ken and Roger leading. We were better than them. In many ways.

Without even glancing at the bodies that fell on the ground, we walked to the door of the mansion. Deafening screams resonating through the walls of the building.

This was it. The end. The end he asked for.

...

Hey Guys!

I have updated the next chapters too. Do check them out.

Make sure you read them in order.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️