I Hate You For Being Stubborn.

ARGYL'S POV.

I sat on the bed as I heard shower running in the bathroom. I was so relieved when I saw him. The whole was spent in worrying about him and think what was happening there.

The whole day, I sat in the room deadly scenarios flashing in front of my eyes. I was scared. All I wanted to do was fight. Fight till the pain will make me forget about anything else. Till I will benumb to my fear. The fear of loosing him and 'what ifs'.

But I just sat there. Controlling my nerves. I didn't want to pick up a fight with any guard as Will was busy in the work. I stayed silent in the room. Not moving from my place. Staying as calm as possible. May be I was just over reacting and over thinking about the whole thing. But I knew anything could happen.

To my relief, I knew he had Ken and Douglas with him but still it didn't make me less worried.

But the moment I saw him in front of my totally fine and okay, I couldn't help running into his arms.

His deep rich cologne relaxed my raging nerves. I relaxed in his arms. Finally relieved that he was safe.

I was brought back from my thought as I heard the shower turning off. After few moments, the door knob turned and he entered the room in his usual black sweatpants.

My breath hitching at the sight of him. I still was not used to breath normally around him.

His hair were damp and few water drops sticking to his forehead.

He ran his fingers through his hair and muscles of his arms flexed as he moved.

He walked and sat beside me my eyes following his every move. I kept looking at him. He looked exhausted. His eyes were a bit fiery and I knew he had been thinking about something.

Something had made him furious.

I moved towards him as he instinctively wrapped his hand around my waist in possessive hold. He lay us down on the bed after switching off the lights. He lay on his back while was on my side facing him.

I smiled placing my hand on his chest. I felt his heart pick up it's pace under my palm and that made me smile wider.

He glanced at me, and I slightly raised my eyebrow asking him what was bothering him.

I wanted to know everything that happened today. But I wasn't going to push him to tell me. I knew he will if it was important for me to know. He sometimes told me about his work and sometimes, he just thought it was better not knowing for me.

"Isaias agreed he is working for Erik." He said answering me.

I hummed in response asking him to continue.

"We were getting out of his mansion when Erik showed up." He started his eyes burning fire. His face hardened as he told me what happened there.

He was furious. Anger dancing in his eyes as he told me how he asked Damion to leave Isaias.

He grew silent after few words. I knew he was remembering the conversation deciding which parts he should omit on.

Erik tried to provoke him to break the truce. That bastard Isaias betrayed Damion again.

Everything was making me more furious than he already was. My patience hanging on very thin thread ready to snap any damn time.

Erik was someone I had started hating. I didn't had anything against him. It was just that Damion hated him and that was enough for me to despise him.

He was planning something against the Empire. Damion's Empire, my Empire. And I knew we had to take the fucker down by any way.

He stayed silent for a while. My fingers kept on lingering over his chest.