The Dark Wing

"Rey has ordered me to show you your room." I heard a voice from the door and I lifted my head up from my knees to look at the source of the voice but all I saw was just a dark silhouette of the person standing leaning against the door in the darkness surrounding the room.

The voice was quite familiar but I couldn't put my finger on whom it belonged to.

I nodded getting up.

His Rey had ordered him.

Damion was the only person in my mind at that time.

Whatever he acted with me was all fake for him. It was just a bloody act to catch me in his trap.

So masterfully he played it.

I just flew with the emotions!

Damn those traitor emotions!

They always make you bloody weak and who else knows how to use people's weaknesses if Damion doesn't?

I didn't know what I was actually feeling. But it was something weird. Something magically beautiful about him. The way his eyes looked at me without even blinking, made my heart skip a beat!

He was doing crazy things to me and he freaking  knew what he was doing.

Where as, I didn't know anything that was going on.

Just in a span of two days, only two meets and technically, eleven to twelve sentences, he had convinced me to fight for him.

This was crazy!

This wasn't me who would agree to loose freedom for someone.

Fighting wasn't something I wanted to do for someone. To be someone's slave.

But now, as I had agreed, there was no turning back.

He won't let me turn back even if I want to. I had agreed to fight for him and now I had to.

"You coming or waiting for the damn floor to take you there?" The man snapped.

I glared at him but I highly doubt he could see me in the dark.

I picked up my knife and walked to the door.

The light made it's way to my eyes and I quickly shut them to protect them from the light.

Staying in the dark for two days, it was difficult for my eyes to adapt to the bright light out there.

I slowly opened my eyes and first thing I saw was the stone floor and the corridor that was quite long to be specific.

The light there wasn't to pleasing but it was bright.

Negativity was filling the place and the vibes weren't much good.

But I liked the atmosphere there. Such dark atmosphere was really my kind of thing.

I looked at him and took in his face.

He was a tall muscular man with forest green eyes and blonde hair.

His features were sharp and he too had little stubble on his face. He glared at me as I raised my eyebrow my fists clenching on my sides.

Glaring at me is not what you wanna do now, when I was on the freaking edge of killing someone.

He shook his head microscopically and started walking as if I was expected to follow him.

But I wasn't someone whom you can treat like this!

If he wants me to follow him, he has to tell me so!