My Home.

P.S. I was high on caffeine while writing this. You have been warned.

I sat in the room just looking at the Dark Wing. It had been two days since the Double Fight. Two days since Damion declared the war and two days since he asked me to marry him.

The things haven't changed. Only change is me and Ken we don't practice till we die anymore. When Damion declared the war, it was given that there won't be any more Double Fights.

I stay in my room the whole day. Occasionally going out and just having a fight or two with whoever is free. Mostly it is Will. Cause Ken is busy in the Dark Wing with Damion. I have lost the count of the people I have seen him dragging into the wing. With all this war thing, he has stopped waiting. He is killing whoever he has suspects on.

Leo is back from Damion knows where. I saw him in the Wing yesterday but Ken stopped me before I could go and talk to him.

"Damion's orders." As he always says.

After that, they haven't let me out. The Wing is dead silent and I know for the matter of fact that I am alone in the Wing if we ignore some guards who don't even move from their places.

I know with this war, everything is going to change more or little. So I am not complaining. I know he is doing this for my safety. Erik wants me and keeping me safe is the most important thing for Damion.

I know he can't stand the thought of loosing me just like I can't the thought of loosing him.

With these all the things in my mind, I heard the door open and my eyes snapped in that direction. I knew it was him even before my eyes met those blue ones. No one else was allowed in my room.

I took him in as I saw him after hours. He left early in the morning before I even got up. It was eight in the evening by now. His hair were disheveled as he had ran his fingers through them countless times. The few buttons on his white dress shirt undone as always. His sleeved rolled up to his elbows.

Blood on his shirt. It wasn't new for me to see blood stains on his shirts but they usually were dark coloured. So you couldn't see much of it. But with today's white dress shirt, the dark red blood stains were visible prominent than ever, catching my attention.

I again looked into his eyes which stayed on me the whole time.

I smiled a small smile his way and he nodded in return. His face was passive. Eyes emotionless. His cold demeanour. Dark aura around him. He walked into the room taking dominant steps. He took out his gun and a blade covered in blood. He placed them on the table along with his colour cube.

Throwing the jacket on the couch on the side, he turned towards me.

"We are getting married tomorrow." He voiced out in a cold voice and before I could register what he was actually saying, he walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I stared at the closed bathroom door as my mind processed what he actually said.

We were getting married tomorrow. I was getting married tomorrow. To him. To Damion. I couldn't have been happier than this. The wave of excitement ran down my spine. My mind was a mess. My thought flowing in all damn directions and I didn't know what to think.

I spun the knife faster in my fingers to keep myself grounded. My heart beating at high pace. The thoughts messing up my mind and my nerves. I got off the bed pacing into the room to calm myself down. The knife spinning in my fingers as my naked feet padded on the wooden floor.

I heard the shower being turned off and after few minutes the knob turned opening the door and he came out wearing black sweats. His hair damp from the shower. His brows furrowed as his eyes landed on me.