For Him.

I sat in my room the rest of the day. Someone came knocking during lunch time but I refused to open the door.

I just sat on the ground. Leaning against the wall. Looking at nothing in particular.

At that moment if I could take out my brain and spill all the thoughts, They would look like they belonged to psycho person.

Whatever I was feeling, I didn't want to feel.

I don't know why I was feeling this. It wasn't just because Damion refused to attack me.

It just can't be only that. But I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

This was weird. Something I had never felt.

It was something strange. The only thing I always run away from are emotions. But today, I was feeling them so intensely. It was crazy.

My emotions were out of my control. Tears prickled my eyes. The thoughts of my family were driving me insane.

I didn't know where they were. What he had done with them. But I was still there with him. I was still strangely attracted to his personality. I was still obeying his orders. What was I doing??

What was going on?

He didn't attack me. Did he thought I wasn't capable of fighting him?

Then why would he even ask me to fight him?

I didn't know what I was feeling.

Was this one of his mind games?

I took a deep breath tears falling out of my eyes.

I was missing my family. I was missing my cupcakes. Leo. I was missing mum and dad.

I was missing them.

I didn't know for how many more days I will be here. But living here didn't feel like being kept in prison. It felt good. It strangely felt home. But this wasn't my home. I was tired of telling my mind that.

I let the tears fall. I felt weak that moment. I felt so so weak and so vulnerable. Exactly opposite of what I was. It didn't feel good.

I cried making least noise. Trying to suppress the sobs. I let the tears silently flow with my eyes closed.

I felt a feather light touch on my cheeks wiping away a tear. I didn't open my eyes. I didn't needed to know who it was. I didn't want him to see me like this. I didn't want to look into his eyes with my teared ones. I didn't want him to think I was weak. That I was crying. I didn't want to see him when I didn't know what I myself was feeling.

He didn't say a word. His presence made me wanting to cry more.

I tightly shut my eyes. I felt him move, resting his back on the wall sitting beside me. He wrapped his arms around me holding me without saying a word. I let him.

I pressed my face across his shoulder without resisting. Because it was calming me down.

It just was making me feel good. It was making me feel safe.

So I just let him.

I just let myself be there. In his embrace. Slowly my sobs died down.

I again gained the control on myself. Calming my breath to normal pace. Controlling my emotions. But I didn't open my eyes.

I could feel him breathing fast beside me. He held me tightly to him. Silently assuring me.

After staying in his arms for a long time I opened my eyes. I bet they were bloodshot.