Rules

ARGYL'S POV.

I smiled at him nodding as adrenaline rushed through my spine at the mention of fighting.

He had asked me not to fight out anymore. But I was glad he changed his decision. May be because he promised me that he won't hide me away when he would need to me.

I was really happy that he let me help him in something. This was something really important and my heart warmed at the thought that he considered me to be capable of doing something this important and difficult.

He didn't see me just as a girl. He didn't think I was weak and I couldn't do this. He didn't think I was any less than them.

He treated my like an equal and kill me if I didn't love it.

"Where are you lost?" I heard him whisper near my ear and I broke out of my trance. Ken had left the room, his chair empty.

His hands were placed on the hand rests of the chair I was sitting on. He leaned forward, his warm breath tickling me. His scent filled my mind and he gazed into my eyes adoringly.

"Thank you." I said looking into his deep blue eyes.

He slightly raised an eyebrow.

"For letting me do this." I said.

He smiled.

"Don't thank me love." He said, "You are perfect for this and I had promised you that I won't ask you to stay away if something happens." He said.

I nodded.

"We all will be there though." He said, "No one can hurt you."

"I know. No one can when you are there." I smiled at him.

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No."

"This is dangerous." He said.

"It does sound like it." I replied.

"But I know you both will win." He said trailing his finger down my cheek touching my ever so lightly.

I shivered at the touch and my breath hitched.

I saw him smirking proud of the effect he had on me. But his eyes looked at me softly.

"Don't let anything happen to you Argyl. I can't afford to loose you now." He said.

I kept looking at him so much in daze to answer him.

His blue eyes held me captive. I couldn't look away from them.

Just like the first time I saw him. I couldn't bring myself to move my eyes from his. His eyes were showing some different kind of emotion. I wasn't used to see this in them. I had seen thousands of emotions in his eyes.

But this was different.

It had slightest touch of fear.

He was really afraid to loose me.

His thumb kept brushing against my cheek and his eyes kept looking deep into mine.

I loved to look into his eyes. They were so beautiful. They were just different. The deep electric blue colour of theirs shinning under the light. The dark blue ring enclosing them and some light dark specs of blue colour adorning them.

His eyes spoke volumes. They were the way to his soul.

His eyes showed what he felt when his face didn't. They were intense. The intensity in them, almost impossible to handle.