Chapter 3: Gunner Man and Mr Fancy

Hey!!! Yeah, I think I need a new brain, Cydney is making my head hurt.

Well bye x
———————

Now you're probably all wondering:

'What the hell! Why'd you blame Jim, he's just an innocent little llama and has feelings too.'

I agree, but I have to blame someone and Jim was the only one there. So by default, it is Jim's fault. Now I haven't even told anybody about myself but why would I, I mean nobody can handle all this awesome. But for the sake of the story, I will tell you.

So just imagine it.

Me, a 149 cm awesome vessel with short curly hair.
Syd: It's more frizz but whatever *picks at nails*
Cyd: LET ME DREAM!
Walking down a small corridor to the heads office with a fluffy backpack on twisted around to my front so I could rummage around looking for Jim. I had these really dark brown eyes that looked black sometimes and this weird skin colour that was a mixture between tan and the beach colour. Now as I was at school I was wearing my fancy uniform. My uniform of all black apart from the white shirt and the mid-thigh pleated skirt I wore with over the knee socks and shoes that strapped around my ankle delicately (I have straps mostly because they always come off and then I trip) (also who on earth came up with the word gnocchi! It's stupid!). Now you're probably thinking she's like those anime girls, right? And if not then Google it and then think that. But nope. In Britain, we all must wear a uniform and due to it being January and nowhere near warm enough to wear a skirt my brother decided to give the neighbours dog my school trousers to eat. (I may have to kill him) (NOT THE DOG! I meant my brother. I don't like him.) So yeah, you can just imagine me walking
Syd: More like shuffling but whatever.
down the corridor searching; my concentration face on which means I stick my tongue out and scrunch my nose up so I look slightly constipated or similar to what a pug would look if you just woke it up. Anyway, so I carry on walking not looking where I'm going and this really is my first mistake; because if I did look where I was going I would have seen the door wasn't closed but slightly ajar and that there were voices coming from behind said door and that would not have caused me walk into said door tripping on impact and then tumbling inside the room face first getting a lovely carpet burn on my elbows at the same time. It was not a good entrance. Not my worst, but not good either.

My worst was when I stepped inside that fancy restaurant for my brothers birthday and the first thing I did was walk into a waiter guy and caused him to drop the food and drinks he was carrying down on my fancy schmancy white dress. I ended up having to wear a waitress's uniform for the rest of the night because it took too long to get back home and my mum being the scary woman that she is made them get me something decent to wear and not something that was white and now see-through I mean I was wearing my Batman knickers and bra with little bears on it. I mean it wasn't matching but it was comfy.
Anyway back on topic. So, as I sat up rubbing my elbow and cringing at the pain I felt from the graze, I got up and finally saw the room was filled with important looking people.

Okay not really...

Well yes and no...

There was the head, a fancy dude in a suit that looked like his left nipple would be worth a unicorn. (Yes, they exist. And yes, they are expensive. Why wouldn't they be they're rare.) Who was just chilling and sitting in the corner of the room being all fancy and cool like?

Man, I wish I had some of his cool genes.

Oh and some other dude that kinda looked like he was holding a gun to Mrs B's head, but I'm still not sure why though because I mean that would be stupid to hold a gun to the Head's head.