Chapter 7: The mission of Ralph!

Edit (09/11/19)
More people are asking for my book to be published!!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!!!
I know realistically it won't happen but it's nice knowing someone out there thinks I'm good enough *wipes away tear* thanks my guys ❤️
Love Ez x
-------
"I need Ralph." I think I've said this a hundred times but I cannot be sure.

"Once again, being kidnapped means no privileges such as pet ducks." Gunner said I think for the hundredth time.

"But then Ralph would go hungry and we can't let Ralph go hungry because Ralph is a God among ducks and I need his help so, I and Jim can take over the world."

"We're not getting you st- "We all knew what Gunner was gonna say but luckily Mr Fancy put his hand over his mouth and replied instead.
"Where's your house dear? We can quickly pick up the duck-"

"Ralph"

"-Yes Ralph, and be on our way."

"YEY!" I quickly tell them my address; or rather the directions as I could never remember. Left at the pizza shop called kebabs, past the nail salon run by a mean Russian lady then you'll see a main road which you run across blindly so as not to get hit.
Syd: How we're still alive is beyond me.
Then turn left at the corner shop and onto the estate of houses that were big but not huge and then we are outside my house! It was big with like a bajillion rooms!
Syd: 3 bedrooms, an office, a moderate sized kitchen large living room and games room and a spacious garden.
Cyd: *waves away Syd* that makes no sense.
As we pulled up I jumped out the car ran up to the door unlocked it with the key John tied around my neck, flinging it open and letting it crash against the wall and in a deep manly voice I shouted, "Honey I'm home." Which I was replied by some random person in the house
"Shut up! God, don't you know when to stop being so loud you whore!" I slightly cringed because Mr Fancy and Gunner were now behind me and stepping into the house.

"Sorry," I mumble shout.
Yes. That is a thing.
And shuffled my way up my stairs (John said I wasn't allowed to use people stairs) with Gunner behind me with Mr Fancy standing guard.

Syd: I don't know why he's standing guard I mean who would look for someone who shot a woman in the face here?
Cyd: I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not.
I got to my room at the end of the cramped hallway, apparently is was a space between the walls and my room isn't technically a room but more of a hidey hole. As soon as I open the door Ralph runs up to me and flies into my arms and does this nuzzling thing. Then he spots Gunner and then quacks and starts flapping his wings all willy-nilly and starts to go after him.

"It's 'Kay Ralph. Gunner's okay, I think..." With that Ralph calms down. Just call me the duck whisperer! *super-hero poses*

"Come on your rooms too small Lego!" He was looking around the room standing like he got ants in his pants. I think he was trying to be cool again but I'm not sure.
Gunner needs lessons from Mr Fancy.
After a little struggle with the duck harness as Ralph tried to attack Gunner anytime he came near him we were soon off. Just before we left I shouted up to my brother "Bye! Tell John I'm being kidnapped and I'm taking Ralph!"
I don't know what he replied because I had shut the door and was now in the car, but I don't think it was anything nice though; John and his friends never say anything nice.

--------
Edit (09/11/19)
I was going to merge this chapter with another one but I didn't know how... well I do I'm just lazy so I kept it as a separate chapter. May change may not.
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and not drop babies!
Love Ez x ❤️