Chapter 35.5 The Carnival

Edit (17/09/20)
Lol so I'm writing this and yall better love it cuz I need the serotonin.
————————
I was sitting in front of Mr Fancy's desk while Gunner whined about something I supposedly did but there was no proof! " I think you're overreacting Gunner!" It was the day of the carnival and we were going this evening when there was supposed to be a fireworks display which was going to be super cool!

"YOU PUSHED ME OUT OF A WINDOW!" But a small problem was that Gunner was whining about me pushing him out a window which definitely happened but he deserved it, he ate the last cookie but apparently, that wasn't a valid reason

Syd: it will never be a valid freakin' I don't know why you keep trying to make it a thing
Cyd: Because I'm the cookie queen and only I can eat my people!
Syd: Yep because you being a cannibal is just how life is now.
Cyd: I'm not a cookie silly. I'm a pumpkin.
Syd: *eye twitching* yes, this makes sense.

Quickly thinking I blurted out the first thing that came to mind "I was saving your life." Yep, i like this, this will stop any punishments!
"HOW?!" Gunner screams back in frustration well I don't know why I saved your life I wouldn't normally you cookie murderer!
"Umm because there was an um ghost?" Yup, i said that very coolly no one will ever know i was lying!
I was interrupted by gunners voice deep and murderous
"When my arms get feeling in them again I'm going to strangle you so hard that your head pops off you evil little gremlin child!" I gasp, how dare he "ill have you know that I'm an adult and gremlins are cute!" I huff crossing my arms and leaning back into my chair grumbling about how stupid Gunner is. Gunner then turns to Mr Fancy who was leaning back in his chair rubbing his head
"BOSS?" Mr Fancy's head pops up at the mention of his name directing his attention to Gunner
" Can I kill cydney?" I gasp and was about to butt in when Mr Fancy raises his hand
"No, but you can lock her in the bathtub until its time to go."
Gunners cheers couldn't drown out my wail of frustration
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY CRUEL WORLD?! WHY?!!!!!"
———
Everybody had decided to come to the carnival, even Mr Fancy's son and daughter Tomato face (Zeke) and Blondie (Charlotte). So there we were me and Mr Fancy in the middle me wearing a purple jumper with a panda on it and black jeans with boots and a scarf because I caught a cold in the bathtub. Syd was angry at them and apparently kicked Skittles in the no-no area. Mr Fancy wore a shirt and jacket with jeans. Mr Coco to the right of me wore his usual black everything and Skittle wore jeans and a ripped blue top that made his eyes look pretty Sunny wore a yellow sundress and she was to the right of Mr Fancy with Gunner next to her wearing his usual fashion-less outfits. A floral skull top and red jeans. Tomato face to their left and Blondie next to Mr Fancy wearing a dusk pink sleeveless turtle neck and ripped jeans with boots on.

"Daddy why do we have to go to the carnival, it's so beneath us."
Blondie was still complaining about coming to the carnival with us,

Syd: This bitch is getting on my nerves i just want to smash her face into0 the floor!
Cyd: That's mean to the floor.

"Charlie dear you didn't have to come with us I've already said this." Mr Fancy sighs tightening his grip on my hand as i swing it back and forth as I skip along.
"But daddy! I don't get why we're doing this at all!" She continues to whine

SYD: I REALLY want to punch her in the face.
Cyd: I was going t suggest the axe.
Syd: really? I just got that cleaned.
Cyd: Nunchucks?
Syd: signed by Jackie Chan!
Cyd: Oooh the lobster!!!!
Syd: that's just mean to the lobster.

"Because Cydney was brave and went undercover that's why." She scoffs
"Zeke and I were kidnapped! Did we get a goddamn day at the carnival? No, because I'm not Dez's whore-"

Everybody tenses and look at me before snapping their heads at Blondie ready to attack her. "I don't know who Dez is but I'm not a whore I'm a nugget at best! Now get your dumb facts right like your very pretty makeup." I say to her face looking up to see her confusion and shock before grabbing Mr Coco's hand and skipping toward a stall i like.
——————
Edit (17/09/20)
Lol short but perfect if i do say so myself especially cuz its a second half