Chapter 10: Reluctant Friendship

Edit (20/11/19)
Sorry for the long wait I just couldn't be bothered is all.  But you can't be mad cause I beefed the shit out of this! Legit doubled the word count and now it doesn't make me want to cry. :3
Love ya guys! Ez x
———————

"Should we wake her up?"

No.

Someone somewhere was gonna die if they tried to wake me up. I mean wherever I was smelled so yummy and was so snugly that I have decided that it will become my bed forever and ever and ever!

"YES! God this thing is crazy and she refuses to let go of me" Growled my new bed.

"Don't call her crazy!" whisper-shouts whoever it was that was gonna wake me up.

"Why not? She is." Replied my bed in a duh tone.

Cyd: Wow my bed is sure chatty... I must've giggles out loud because my bed responded. Weird I know.

"Thank fuck! She's awake!" And with that, I'm once again being pulled/ pushed off my bed.

"No. Go away, I'm trying to sleep!" I mumble as I hold on tighter and snuggle down more.

"I also don't care! Get off me, I think your crazy is rubbing off on me!" My bed replies disgusted.

"NEVER!-" I whack my bed once in the stomach-

Cyd: Huh, beds have stomachs? Learn new things every day.

I hurt my hand more than I hurt the bed but I wasn't going to let the bed know that.
"Now be a quiet bed." I heard some laughter after this but I was soon drifting off again. And then all of a sudden a splash of water was dumped on me. "AHHH!" I scream and jump, not onto my feet and on the floor, but upon some one's shoulders kind of like a cat would perch their fur standing to attention.

Syd: Remind me why you're the one with the body?

Cyd: Because I'm the best and you're a butt.

"What the hell Benny! I said to wake her up not soak me!" Whoevers shoulders I was perched on didn't seem happy.

Syd: Oh really?! I thought they were super happy about this situation!

Cyd: Syd you do know what unhappy sounds like right? Cause if not I'll get the cards out!

Syd: I was being sarcastic you twit!

Cyd: Really? *scrunches face up in confusion* I thought you were being dumb.

Syd: *facepalm* just kill me now!

After calming down I look around to see I was on Mr Coco's shoulders.

"Oh hi, Mr Coco. When did you get here?" I say looking down at him. "Another question should be why you're in my room. " gasping loudly I yell " Are you trying to steal my bed?!"
Someone chuckles, Looking up to see Gunner made me frown a bit. "Oh hey, Gunner. Why are you in my room as well, are we having a party?"

"God, get off me you freak!" Yells Mr Coco as he pushes me off him causing me to fall off the back of the settee.

"Ouch." I sit up not bothering to push my skirt down because that's how John says girls like me should wear them when sitting down.

"Derrick, she a girl! You can't do that, she might get hurt!" Yells a stranger as he rushes over to me, the stranger turned out to be a small child about 13 years old, he stops when he sees me beginning to blush. "Uh-um-ah!" and he quickly turns around. "I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean too- I'm mean I didn't look! Gah!" and with that, he runs away and presumably out the room as I hear a door open and close.