Chapter 25: The Blonde

Edit (21/02/20)
Hey so it's currently 3.39am and I hate myself. Sooooo I'm gonna start editing this chapter and see where I end up.
Edit (21/02/20)
Okay so it is now 18.16 pm and i have done fuck all. Also reading this chapter gives me anxiety. Why? Because I was so flip-floppy about the characters I was introducing not recalling giving them backstories which now I have makes this whole thing easier but fuuuuuuck do I hate myself.
Edit (22/02/20)
I just slept 15 hours straight so if I don't fucking edit this I give permission to stab me with a triangle.
EDIT (24/02/20)
Okay, so I think this is the longest it has ever taken to write a chapter that already fucking written.
———
Cydney's POV

Wincing, I bring my hands up to rub my ears from the shrill screeching. How rude!

Syd: Rude? Motherfucking RUDE?!! WE ARE ABOUT TO BLEED OUT ON A GODDAMN TRAMPOLINE!!!!!
Cyd: I see no problem with that.
Syd: *shaking Cydney by the shoulders* WE WILL DIE YOU, IDIOT!
Cyd: WHAT?!
Syd: Glad your-
Cyd: I can't die! I'm immortal! I am a GOD!
Syd: *eye twitching* Y-You're what?
Cyd: Immortal Syd, keep up.
Syd: *weird dying whale noise*

The screech was higher than my sugar intake I just hope bats don't swarm the house thinking it was a distress call wait what if these guys are superheroes! But wait... if their superhero's and they attract bats they're a bat person which means they will be my sworn enemy! I must get out of here! I can't live with my archenemies...or could I? Hmm...Yes, amazing idea Cydney! I'll destroy them from the inside!

Syd: Don't touch the human you psychotic apple!
Cyd: *whining* aww why not!!!
Syd: Because she's in this house thus meaning she could kill us 700 times over!
Cyd: ...But I'm in this house-
Syd: No you're in this house cause you have no impulse control and are going to end up dead in a ditch.
Cyd: Ooh I love ditches!!!
Syd: If this person doesn't kill you I'm going to do it for them.
Cyd: Why? I'll have a room for you to Syd! Sure it won't be as awesome as mine but I'm sure I can swing something with the landlord.
Syd: Do a goddamn flip off a building.

Looking up I see a blonde-haired female standing at the bottom of the stairs that I don't recognise, I tilt my head to the side before smiling and waving my hand. They open their mouths again and scream again. How rude! Do they not know how to greet people!
The blondes screaming caused a loud pounding of footsteps which directs my attention to the stairs as Jane, Tom, Skittles and Spice appears practically falling down the stairs weapons drawn, everyone looks around the room Skittles and Spice see me and put their weapons away sighing in relief at being back in my amazing presence; while Grandma's eyes flit over the room before landing at the crying snot covered nugget at my feet. Her eyes change from normal to a weird 'I want to stab your family repeatedly with your spinal cord' even Toms eyes get a weird look in them when he sees the crying nugget, and before I could even say the word Tallahassee they're both in front of me Tom picking up and shushing the nugget while Grandma tries to give me a hug but accidentally punches me in the stomach the air leaving my body as I fall back onto the springy surface.

Syd: Welp, I guess this is the end. See ya bitch I hope I never hear your voice in my afterlife.
Cyd: But if your cant hear, me then how do we talk?!
Syd: We don't.
Cyd: B-But what about birthday messages!
Syd: Just send me an email *muttering to self* that will go directly into spam.
Cyd: But what happens when you die?!
Syd: We are already dead you nincompoop!
Cyd: *gasps* I can walk through walls!
Syd" N-

I stumble to get up and once back on my legs see Skittles restraining Grandma as she kicked and fought, Spice looks me over shaking his head. The blonde had also come forward just staring at everything opening and closing her mouth like a fish before letting out another scream "DADDY!!!!" That caused Roxie and Mr Fancy to rush down the stairs as well, taking in the scene in front of them, Mr Fancy walks over to us he rests his hand on Skittles' shoulder making Skittles release Grandma but before she could attempt to give me a hug again Mr Fancy snaps at her
"If you move another inch Aisely I'll gut you." Grandmas's face scrunches up before turning around in a huff following Tom who is giving me dirty looks. Mr Fancy looks up to the ceiling mumbling to himself, I stare up at the ceiling too but don't see anything making me look back at him with confusion to see he's already looking at me with a small smile on his face. "Cydney what am I going to do with you?"
I tap my chin thinking for a second "Take me out for ice cream! And then we can go to build a bear!" In my excitement i started bouncing forgetting I was on a trampoline which made me smile even more before I slipped and landed on the bouncy surface once again, giggling to myself. Skittles just rolls his eyes at me while Spice who was just behind him made silly faces at me causing me to giggle more.
"I'm sure i can arrange that-" Mr Fancy was stopped as the blonde did this weird half screeching half whine
"What the fuck?! What the fuck is happening?!" All our attentions land on the blonde Mr Fancy's eyes widen before smiling and letting out a shocked chuckle. I would be shocked too if I saw a random blonde lady in my trampoline room.