Chapter 37: Caned and Leashed

Now, this is a little late for me realising but DUDES I HAVE 6374 READS ON THIS BOOK! LIKE WHAT THE HELL!?

Also 332 votes... I mean I see my notifications spammed with votes from this person or other but maaann you guys just vote on everything good but also really weird I mean the writing isn't that good. It's not that funny either I mean I've read more humorous books, and they deserve the votes, not me the small potato that procrastinates doing school work and decides to write a bizarre book instead...

I'm sorry for the rant. BUT thanks, bab <3

ALSO

Thanks for not being butts because like I do not know how to handle situations like that... Id probs just call you a butt and then leave you be, but it's the thought that counts right? Even if the thoughts are of you being killed with a laser beam. But still.

———————————
Edit (18/09/20)
Lol I can't believe I had 6000 readers and I thought that was a lot! There are 230K reads. That's a heck of a lot. I love you, and I can't wait to show you the new and improved chapters. (These next few chapters won't have as much editing as I finally knew what the fuck I was doing but I still edit)
—————————
"Oh, hey, Mr Fancy! Fancy seeing you here I didn't know you came to carnivals?" Now we both know that Mr Fancy does come to carnivals I mean he went to this one which means he comes to carnivals, so there is a huge plot hole in my acting... but... I can't remember what I was going to say.

Syd: This is why only having one brain cell limits you.

Cyd: WHY YOU STEAL MY BRAIN CELLS! I was locking up my brain for a reason! Now all I got is a brain that is not in its cell! *huffs and puffs* *Cydney sitting in the corner of her mind on a rocking chair reading*  and blows the house in an then the wolf ate the little piggy, and now the piggy is dead, and the story is over-

Syd: Cydney get back to the real world

Cyd: *whines* But I like to read!

Syd: *Whines* and I don't care!

Cyd: Meany :P

As I snap back into focus, I see Mr Fancy standing there with his arms crossed over his chest looking at me with that look that adults do to naughty babies you know the one where they look like they want to have laser eyes, so the child turns so dust! I'd be a great parent!

Syd: we can't have children they'd be crazy, and I can only deal with one mad at a time.
Cyd: but what if it was Mr Coco's baby? *smirks evilly*
Syd: *breathes heavily before passing out*
Cyd: huh. I thought she'd be happy. *pokes Syd with a stick*
Syd:*groans before waking up* Mr Coco babies?!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, calm it Syd you can fangirl later. Back to the topic at hand!
Cyd: You have no hands!
Syd: *stares at Cydney like she Cydney* WHAT?! *pats body down* I do have hands you fish muppet!
Cyd: Do you? Do you?
Syd: YES! Yes, I do have hands!
Cyd: Are y-
Syd: YES!

"-cant just run off we were looking everywhere for you who let you go and why the heck do you have candyfloss in your hair!?" I tune back into the 'real world' as Syd calls it but to be fair I think the world where Syd lives in the real world... or maybe neither of us are in the real world and are actually dying in a hospital bed somewhere and hallucinating the amazingness of being kidnapped and eating candyfloss and I really like llamas I mean have you ever seen a llama I have they are cute but I hear they spit which means I can have an attack llama-