Chapter 13: Mount Bed

Edit (12/12/19)
Now y'all know I dont do videos but I just think its about time I tell you guys that this is the song I think of when I think of Cydney. Not really for the song but more for the video.
I did think of using my fav song for while I write the chapter but it wouldnt go with the book just show you that my music taste is weird and I need help.
Bye x
————————
Edit (06/12/19)
My life is a mess and I hope I get hit by a bus but at least I'm crazy enough for you guys to like me ❤️😭

But for real thanks fro sticking around, I would say the book gets better but I would be lying. It just gets more emotional, extremely confusing and very 'Cydney' which is my way of saying something is borderline crazy and borderline sugary-sweet

—————————

We all trekked to the kitchen which was so awesome that I think famous chefs would throw up and make a 5-star meal out of their vomit to even set eyes on this kitchen! It was so modern there was a pizza setting on the oven!

A PIZZA SETTING!

Syd: I don't completely see why that's amazing
Cyd: That's because you were hit on the head as a baby

While eating the meal everyone just stared while I ate, Gunner complained saying he wanted some food as well but he just got hit on the head with a frying pan. But once finished with the sub-par meal Mr Fancy checked the time on his fancy watch saying it was too late to talk so we should go to bed, don't they know sleep is for the weak?

Syd: You sleep 20 hours a day!
Cyd: Exactly.
Syd: You are never awake! At all! You once sleepwalked to school and did exams! And you passed!
Cyd: I thought that was a nightmare.
Syd: *weird screeching dying noises*

After much convincing, I was lead upstairs by Gunner who gave me a 'tour' if telling me where everything is in great detail is called a tour.

Syd: That is exactly what a tour is.
Cyd: *waves hand around* potato mirrors.
Syd: *pulls her silver hair out* I want death!

Gunner explained that 50 give or take people lived in this mansion, they all worked for Mr Fancy and 'ran errands and stuff' to quote the idiocy that is Gunner. The house was large with double bedrooms with attached bathrooms, all doors were decorated to some degree or at least had a name on it, we were halfway down the hallway when we saw Ralph chasing a person out of a room before going back in and presumably settling down in a new nest. The vacated occupants grumbled looking dishevelled and as we walk closer had many bite marks.
Idiots, don't they know how to talk to ducks?

Syd: No! No one does!

As we approached the people who were pretty average looking one wearing jeans and a tank top and the other wearing PJs turned toward Gunner and sighed
"Benny what the hell?! Why is there a duck here?" Tank top says annoyed running their hand through their hair, Gunner rolls his eyes and give me a glare
"Sorry guys its Cydney's pet." He gestures toward me carrying on "I'll get it out." He then turns to me
"Cydney your duck can't have that room." I crinkle my forehead
"Well, Ralph has a name. Its Ralph. And if Ralph has decided that is his room then it's his room." I cross my arms across my chest glaring at Gunner.
"Well Ralph, can't have that room its Amy's room. Now go grab the evil little shit and we can get you to bed," he mumbles the next part probably so I couldn't hear him but he's dumb so I did "maybe you're crazy lessens with sleep."

Syd: If it did we wouldn't be in this situation.

Huffing I stomp over to the room and see Ralph snuggled on the pillows, "I'm sorry Ra Ra but Gunner is the worst." Ralph looks annoyed but gets up fluffing his feathers walking out of the room with his head held high and a strut in his funky little feet. As he passes Gunner he bites his leg causing a yelp and a string of curse words directed at Ralph.
"Cydney! Control your demon!" I just smile and glare at Tank Top and PJ's as I pass.
Gunner finally leads me to my room where once opening the door I realise that its empty. Well, it's not empty it has stuff in it but not people, or a specific person, Mr Coco. That is when I turn to Gunner's hands-on-hips giving him my best 'turn to dust now or I'll stab your cereal' look
"I don't want this room."
"Oh for the love of God, why?!" Gunner sounds like he wants to cry, just as it should be.
"I want Mr Coco."
"I have no idea who that is."
"Derrick," I reply in a duh tone it's like he doesn't listen to me!
"Cydney, for the last time you cant have Derrick's room!" sighs a frustrated Gunner who was at this specific moment running his hands through his hair getting annoyed at me.
"I don't want Mr Coco's room, I want him." Rolling my eyes, it's like talking to a dumb person.
Gunner is so stupid. I'm probably the smartest person here! I should get a prize! They get that don't they, for you know, being smart. I bet I'll get a hundred for being smart! I am a genius, Ill get prizes and everybody will be jelly and then I'll bash their heads in with the prizes and win more-