Chapter 41: Party time

Edited (26/01/21)
Fuck knows how I'm alive but I am so get ready to party bitches!
(13/04/22)
Honestly how am I functioning I don't know but I am so let's get this party started shall we.
—————————
Cydney's POV

"Cydney stop eating the pillows!" Deedee sighed exasperated running his hands over his face. I quickly spit out the pillow in my mouth and whine out a reply
"It tastes like candy floss though!"
Deedee turns a side eye to Pasta "I wonder why." He growls out in frustration before yanking the pillow which had some how ended back in my mouth and threw it across the room. Making a weird thalp noise as it hits the wall and then lands in a crooked heap on the floor. Aww poor pillow. I just cross my arms over my chest and huff. Meany.

Syd: Honestly Cydney it didn't even taste that good.
Cyd: says you! I thought it tasted delicious! *drools*

Deedee runs his hands through his dark hair again looking like someone was poking him with a stick.
"Pasta if you poke me one more time I'm going to gauge out your eyes!" Pasta just continues to poke him replying unfazed
"Dude it's much too early to be threatening me. And my names not Pasta?! Now give me my cereal back!" Deedee sighs running his hands through his hair again.
"For the love of all that is unholy" Deedee mumbles before throwing a pack of cereal at Pasta letting it spill mostly in the floor

Syd: that's a waste of cereal
Cyd: yes it is...
syd: whatever youre thinking dont do it.

Before Syd can stop me I launch mysepf at the floor belly first but before I hit the ground Deedee grabs me.

"Cydney what in the ever loving fuck are you doing?" says a bored Deedee he lets me flap around for a second before I gave up and he places me on the ground. I just stomp my foot and huff out a reply
"But I want floor cereal!" Deedee shakes his head running his hands through his hair again slightly tugging on the strands.
"I'm not letting you eat off the floor" he stated
"But Pasta's doing it" I whine while I point at Pasta who was on his knees scooping handfuls of cereal in his mouth. Deedee mumbles something that I didn't quite catch but the pained look on his face meant he wasn't happy

Cyd: maybe he needs a plaster?

He takes a deep sigh and then turns to the really pretty human who I totally forgot was there. She was short (not as short as me though, which I kinda hated her for) with pale unblemished skin with red lipstick that made her blue eyes look like pretty blue gems her long pastel pink hair only complemented her pretty doll aesthetic.

Syd: I don't know why but I bet she bites ice cream.
Cyd: *gasp*
Syd: Yeah I don't trust her as far as we can throw her.
Cyd: that's not very far at all are you sure that's what you mean because that doesn't sound right. Syd: It just means I don't trust her.
Cyd: Then why didn't you say that?!
Syd: I did?!
Cyd: You did? Are you sure? I don't remember you saying that.
Syd: *facepalms*

Deed gestures towards me before saying "Michelle, this is Cydney. Cydney this is Michelle, don't kill her." and with that, he goes to walk out the room mumbling about something as he grabs Pastas ear and drags him out the door with him who is still stuffing cereal in his mouth.
I think he's going crazy I mean it wouldn't surprise me he's always been a bit weird I heard that he had a lamppost in his bed once I thought that was strange but you know whatever floats the boat.

Syd: To be fair a lampost would totally sink your boat.
Cyd: God Syd its an expression.
Syd: ...
Cyd: ...
Syd: So... that was weird let's ignore that forever yes? Good.

I turned my gaze back on Michelle and gave her my best smile she shifted awkwardly on the spot cringing away from me what a weirdo. I didn't particularly like her so I just had to tell her you know because honesty is the best policy and all that.