Chapter 12: Dead Flys and Punishments

Edit (28/11/19)
Lol so I've just ordered my first Black Friday things!!!! And I've also got most of my Christmas presents I'm actually organised this year 😂
Anyway the chapter has been revamped and by revamped I mean I dumped glitter on it to hide the ugliness.
————————
The voice was deep and kind of scary, like an angry Santa and you better believe this nugget ain't going on the naughty list. I roll off Grandma but I used too much force and ended up rolling into one of the still intact chairs. I lay, my head staring up at the ceiling as I try and see who was there doing a floundering trying to do a sit up which just caused a muscle to pull in my stomach, eliciting a groan and I flop back onto my back. Well that's my exercise for the year! Hmm what do I do now?

Syd: *rolls eyes* Might as-well play dead, our funerals already here.

I squeeze my eyes shut stick my tongue out the side of my mouth and shove my arms and legs in the air like a dead fly.

Syd: *facepalms* Not like that!

"This fucking psycho child attacked me out of nowhere!" I can hear Grandmas hoarse voice shout at whoever had come into the room.

"I'm not a child! I'm actually a cloud" I interject my eyes still closed

Syd: Out of all things she said, that is what you heard?! She called us a psycho!
Cyd: Oh well that isn't nice. :(
Syd: *screeches into the abyss*

Everyone ignores me and continues their conversation

Cyd: Rude.
Syd: You are playing dead.
Cyd: *gasp* IT WORKS!
SYd: *facepalms*

"Jane how could she do that?" Said a familiar voice I just couldn't be bothered to remember, you ignore the queen the queen ignores you too! Or I could chop their heads off?
"How? How motherfucking so?! This bitch tore up the room, screamed for Dez and and then jumped me like a kangaroo?! That's how!" Her voice was slowly starting to go back to her normal grandmaness, her voice cracked but she still yelled.

Cyd: I wonder who's Dez?
Syd: I believe it might be Derrick.
Cyd: Whose Derrick?
Syd: Mr Coco
Cyd: Oh, I like him.

"I can see that Jane, what I'm asking is how the fuck did a teenager, a child best you, a highly skilled assassin?" Although the voice was calm it held an anger that I'm sure would make someone throw up if directed at you. The fact Grandma hadn't is impressive I really need to know how she did that, it will help in many situations.

Syd: Like what?!
Cyd: A situation where I do not want to throw up.
Syd: *to Gods above and below* Seriously what did I do to deserve this?

"I'm trained to take down other people, NOT fucking animals."

Syd: Hey! She just called us an animal.
Cyd: Humph, does she not know I'm a cloud fish?!
Syd: ...you mean a clown fish?
Cyd: No.

"Jane, hunny calm down-" I believe this was Tom soothing his wife. He was such a nice guy! 💕

"No, I will not calm down! She ruined my favourite couch! And attacked me! SHE PULLED OUT MY HAIR!" I believe she carries on ranting but I get side tracked by my stomach talking to me.

Stomach: Hey Cyd!
Cyd: Oh hey stomach, how are you today?
Stomach: Oh I'm fine I just want a little bit of food. Maybe some steak and chips, rare with some peppercorn sauce, a small salad on the side and for dessert a large hot chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.
Cyd: Oh well I'm so sorry stomach I completely forgot about you.
Stomach: Yeah I know! I'm mean that is why I'm talking to you now; you heartless woman!
Heart: Hey! I'm still here!
Stomach: I'm sorry, it was a figure of speech.
Cyd: What's a figure of speech?
Syd: *sarcastically* I don't know why don't you Google it?
Cyd: Yeah we should do that!