Chapter 30: Loyal Family. Dumb Friends.

Edit (31/03/20)
I just want to say those who keep deciding to follow me are going to be held accountable in the divine court when I eventually die. You all know what you did.
Lots of love Ez
—————————
I've been making them pull me around in my cart for the past two days because I stubbed my toe 2 days ago which was Gunner's fault. And sure Gunner is to blame for literally everything but this is worse than normal I went to wake him up with a cookie-

Syd: *raises eyebrow*

Okay, I was supposed to give him a cookie but then I realised that Gunner doesn't deserve a cookie for breakfast so I ate it and when I knocked on the door he stared at me then at the plate then down the hall before yanking me into his room before slamming the door. Now I just had to look around the room that a person like Gunner would live in but when I saw weights I just broke down laughing I mean can you imagine Gunner trying to lift weights? The thought just brought tears to my eyes and because Gunner is the worst he pushes me so I trip over the weights causing my toe to instantly shatter-

Syd: there isn't even a bruise!

Well, either way, my crying got the attention of Mr Coco, Spice and Skittles who crowded around me trying to get me to stop and because I didn't Mr Fancy found the guys standing around me while I cried and he let me choose a punishment for them, but of course I didn't really want to punish them as John did to me and after Mr Fancy explained that it wasn't that kind of punishment I decided that I would have everybody pull me around in my cart. Yes, I know I'm diabolical. I bet I terrify everybody around me!

Syd: Yes. Yes, you do. And just saying that was the most long-winded way to say you tripped.
Cyd: But that was the short version! I even missed out the cheese grater bit!
Syd: *sighs* Cydney just gets on with whatever stupidity you were talking about.

Today after waking up and getting changed into a blue sundress and rainbow tights Mr Coco picked me up found Skittles and dropped me so I landed on top of him before walking away and I haven't seen him since and I really wish he was here because Gunner, Skittles and Spice had kidnapped me. Well, I was already kidnapped so I guess this is a sub kidnapping? but this doesn't matter what does matter is that they aren't doing my bidding! I mean how dare they! I was royalty they were beneath me and should be happy that I let them bask in my presence. But the absolute donkey poops decided to wheel me into a random room I hadn't seen before, locking the door.
"But I want a pet fish!" I had been asking for a pet fish all day so I can take over the oceans by training my fish for battle and he'll become the general of my fish army and once the fish army is complete I'll have mermaids to do my bidding too and then they can sing me songs that will lure people to their deaths and I can fall asleep to the sounds of flesh being torn off the bone. But these wet socks have kept saying no, of course, I understood the word 'no' but what I didn't understand is why they would say it, the only people I listen to when they say no is Mr Fancy, Mr Coco, John, Deedee, Ralph and Jim. They're scary when you don't listen to them.

Skittles sighs running a hand down his face "Cydney for the last time you can't have a fish!" I shoot death rays at him as I stare into his soul but when he doesn't combust I go to my next best weapon
"Mr Fancy! Shgmffd" My shout was cut short when Gunner slapped his hand over my mouth causing my eyes to snap toward him and glared at him hoping he will combust. Ugh, my eyes are broken again! I'm going to give Rhonda such a bad review!
"Cydney shut up!" Spice hisses at me I just bring my hand to my neck and slide my finger across my throat as I maintain eye contact his eyes going wide stepping back into a side table causing the objects on it to fall with the table making a loud crash. Ha, you'll never beat me! Skittles glares at him and gives him a look what I like to call 'Cydney why are climbing my bed in the middle of the night' Spice just raises his hands in a surrender motion as Gunner lets out a loud "Shhh!"
They all look around staying silent trying to listen for something, what I don't know they are pretty dumb. Hmm, maybe they were trying to hear the pet fish I wanted. I was going to call it Steve, he would be a lord and have a multitude of fish followers!