Chapter 8: Puppy!

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet now?" I love being annoying. (insert devil emoji here). Gunner (whose name I now know is Benny) really hates me asking, I've been asking this for half an hour after I won at eye spy and Ralph started eating the upholstery.
Which made Benny very mad; this was his car. Which I didn't believe because he's too much of a butt to have such a fancy car. So, annoying him was the best thing I could think of. He was being very grumpy as he wasn't driving due to a Ralph induced injury which meant Mr Fancy aka Brian was driving.

Syd: To be honest he did deserve it he asked if we could fry him.

"No, we're not bloody the-" Benny was in the middle of shouting at me when Brian-

Syd: I don't like his name, just keep calling him Mr Fancy. It suits him.

Randomly yells as the car stops.

"We're here!"

Now I'm not good at describing things but I'll do my best here... It was a mansion. Okay I'm done let's go!

Syd: You're pathetic! Let me describe it. *shoves Cyd outta the way and takes position to describe the fanciness and clears imaginary throat* The mansion was only two stories but it was made from sandstone coloured bricks with ivy climbing the left of the house and wrapping around to the back, the driveway we were on wasn't long but it wasn't short either it was maybe a thirty meters of grey gravel which was wide enough for two cars to easily pass each other. The rest of the hundred-acre plot was grass and a small playground in one corner. Oh, and this kidney shaped pool. The house had a red-ish roof with skylights that made the place look open and friendly. The large red door that had two small meters by half a meter windows either side of it stood directly in the middle of the house with two matching hanging bush, ball things that hung off the porch which was held up with thin sandstone pillars. There was a large oak tree with a swing attached to it on the right-hand side of the front of the mansion which in the winter was probably the prettiest place in the world. The house had many windows which probably made the house light and airy and seem very open when it's most likely not. They all had some sort of decoration outside the window describing the person who occupied that room like fairy lights, flower pots, skulls etc. The house in and of itself was a masterpiece and stood grandly. It didn't scream wealth it looked like a humble home but at the same time, it was a home that probably cost an arm and leg and maybe a few hundred kidneys too.

Cyd: Why would anybody sell their arms and legs? And why would anybody buy them? That's just weird Syd.

Syd: Shush I'm describing here!

Cyd: Kay you're doing a better job than I was. OOOOH, PUPPY!!!

And with that Cydney ran off chasing the small dog in the opposite direction of Mr Fancy and Benny

Syd: You know what I don't like his name either change it back.

I could hear them shouting my name but I ignored them.

--------
Edit (09/11/19)
Seriously who gave me permission to keep this up?! It's like living in my cringe moment forever!
Also I was gonna combine chapter 7&8 but then realised some of the comments from them would be lost and I don't think I could deal with that. They were some of the first I ever got and they're so special to me 😭
Anyway VOTE and COMMENT and I might give you a hug!
Okay I won't. I hate people.
But I will give you a virtual high five!
Love Ez x ❤️