Chapter 5: I Ate the Neighbour's Cat

If I ever met Cyd on the street I would probably give her a hug.

What would you guys do cuz im pretty sure not everyone will want to do that.

Bye-Ez
-------
Edit (07/11/19)
You know that's still a valid question. But I think I'd change my answer and say I would sneak attack her roll her up like sushi and make her watch tv with me. But have duct tape over her mouth so she doesn't talk through it.
That's allowed right?

---------------------------
I was bored but every time I tried to say anything I'd get glared at with the ferocity of a billion suns. So I just sat and waited.

*Two Hours Later* Imagine that being said in the voice from sponge-bob

See now that this has been going on for nearly two hours I'm kinda annoyed because I know that there will be no chips left and now I'm quite sad so I'm gonna break my promise with gunner and talk.

"Um excuse me Mr Fancy" he turns his head toward me after sighing and nods to me to continue "can you hurry up and if not, can you drop me off at a chip shop cuz I've just missed lunch and its chip butty Friday and I am quite sad," I asked very politely if I do say so myself I mean I didn't even tell him off! I count that as an accomplishment.

"I'm so sorry miss, but I'm in the middle of something here and if you could be quiet now I would appreciate it." He then turns back around and continues his talk with Mrs B, Aww, Mr Fancy called me miss. <3, I like Mr Fancy.

"I'm so sorry Mr Fancy but one last thing, could you not kill me maybe take me with you? I mean my family are the worstest they don't let me eat cake but then again they do lock me in the basement for a few days which is fun... but never mind I like you, you can be my best friend but my fourth cuz my first is Jim over there on the floor and the second is sheep boy down the street from me and then it's Syd because she's with me all the time and then it's you of course I mean I've never had this many friends ever!" I give a side eye once over at Gunner "I would befriend Gunner over there in the corner but I don't like him he looks like he would eat all my cake. I do not like anyone who steals my cake." After that, I sat glaring at Gunner while waiting for an answer from Mr fancy. Gunner wasn't even paying attention to me he was playing games on his phone.

"I'm sorry dear but I've already got children and you're not fit to live in my world. Now after hearing you were locked in a basement for a few days makes me feel sorry for you so I'll make you a deal. I've got some friends that won't mind you crashing at theirs so I will let you live with them. It's really horrible how parents can be so horrid to their children." See I know he was talking to me but at the same time he was talking to Mrs B. which was weird. Also, I'm very confused why Mr Fancy needed to talk to her anyway because she was so very nice and all.

Syd: Now I've been quiet and all but this is getting ridiculous! God Cyd, that man has just told you, you can live with a new family and you get to live.

Cyd: I know isn't Mr fancy the bestest!

Syd: Cyd, if you listened at all to their conversation I believe Mrs B. is a bad lady and Mr Fancy is also a bad man and he will probably kill us.

Cyd: Oh, if he's bad then why don't we make ourselves bad so he can take us with him

Syd: That's a stupid point Cyd. We should run.

Cyd: Why? Mr Fancy is going to be the bestest family ever.

Syd: No, he's not. We gotta go.

Cyd: Okay I'll say one more thing kay?

Syd: No.

Cyd: Bye.

"Hey Mr fancy I'm a very bad person I stabbed my brother once I also ate the neighbour's cat after it fell on our BBQ and I can get information like a ninja like how gunner over there is a newbie and that you're some type of ninja too and that Mrs B. is a bad lady even though she's always been nice to me and the fact that Gunner has never used a gun before apart from in practice and now he's pretending to be cool but failing and all so yeah you should take me with you."

Syd: I hate you. Plus I think most of that was wrong. Honestly I think they are pros...

"Well as much as that seems nice my dear, you're not coming along." Then he turns back around and keeps on asking questions.

Rude much.

----------------------------
Edit (09/11/19)
Seriously need to know why you like Cydney so much? Cause if I do any of these things I get in trouble but if someone else does it it's cute?! Maybe I'm too crazy? Or maybe not crazy enough.
Oh well.
Vote and comment my cookie demons
Love grime Ez x ❤️