Chapter 40: Cowboys and Indians

Deedee's question confuses me. I mean it's not like he doesn't know our brother! I bet he's just playing a joke on me to be mean. "Pfft, of course, you know John." I say wiggling my tied hands around "John is my big brother, like you! Except he's weirder and I don't like his friends, they always make me be in my underwear, and they never let me eat crackers!? Like the nerve of these guys!" I was going to carry on when I saw Deedee's eye twitch, and suddenly the room seemed smaller and colder it could be that I didn't have a jacket on anymore yeah it's probably that.

Syd: nope definitely the deadly look Deedee is giving us. You know the face of I'm going to slit your throat with a spray bottle!
Cyd: that's a dumb use of a spray bottle. They're for um spraying stuff.
Syd: *facepalms*

All the men in the room shuffle backwards almost as if they're trying to hide in the walls, well everyone except Pasta who had his hands on his hips with a frown on his face staring at Deedee.
"Bro I'm your best friend for what? 7years? And I never knew you had a sister who is what 15?"
"Pasta I'm 19." His head whips around and stares at my soul for a second before turning back to Deedee
"So your sister is 12, and I never knew it?!" The whole time Pasta was talking the more irritated Deedee seemed he was vibrating with um something that makes him shake? Hmm, I vibrate when I've had too much cotton candy le gasp! How dare he have cotton candy and not give me any!
"Deedee how dare you not give me cotton candy!" I pout glaring at him. I guess my stare made him feel bad because he grabbed the pouty PI in the corner and slit his throat with a small knife that he pulled out his jacket pocket. The blood sprayed across the room, hitting my face as I giggle with glee watching it happen. Ahh just like home!
As the body drops to the ground with a thud, Deedee walks over to me untying my hands and picking me up in a hug burying his face in my hair as he shudders slightly as he sobs holding onto me tightly whispering over and over how sorry he is. I'm just as confused as you are why he's sad, I mean I didn't like the guy either he probably deserved it. So I just hug him back just as tightly. After a minute or two, he releases me and puts me on the ground, patting my head. He didn't even look like he cried back to his usual self, so I smile a big toothy grin at him which he let out a small smile of his own making a few people choke in the room and Pasta to have his mouth hang open in what is a shock of how amazing I am.

Deedee clears his throat catching everyone's attention "I am going to kill everyone in this room today" I gasp and am about to poke him for trying to kill me but he rolls his eyes at me "not you Cydney or you Pasta" he says with a humorous chuckle directed at Pasta which gets an indignant huff "So be prepared to die at 11 pm if you run I'll catch you, and I'll be pissed" as soon as he finished speaking everyone rushes to leave the room but grab the body on the way out but when I went to follow Deedee held my shoulder to keep me in place. Once everyone was gone but myself, Deedee and Pasta, Pasta punches Deedee in the arm.
"You gotta explain some shit man" Deedee just rolls his eyes again and looks down at me
"Explain who this John is and what happens when I'm not home."
———
After a long tiring time explaining stuff to Deedee and many broken things later both Pasta and Deedee were seething mad both cursing under their breath.
"Sooooooo can I have chocolate now?" This makes Pasta choke and Deedee chuckle before nodding his head moving toward the broke Bedside table and yanking the drawer open to pull out a bar of my favourite chocolate. He hands it to me and sits as I quickly dig in.
"One quick question how did you come to live with Mr Fredericks?" I scrunch my face up trying to think of who Mr Fredricks is but Syd helps.
"Oh, you mean Mr Fancy?" He nods "well I was at school, and I was sent to Mrs Bs office, and then Mr Fancy and Gunner were there asking questions, and they wouldn't let me go, so I missed chip butty Friday! I know a terrible day, but after crying and forcing them to kidnap me I was sort of kind of not kidnapped, and I've been living with Mr Fancy ever since with Skittles and Mr Coco. Syd had a crush on Mr Coco by the way."