Chapter 28: Even (snow) Angels Need Baths

This is for the people who can't wait a week for me to update which is kinda stupid... also I wanted to say 1152 reads. Just gonna leave that right there and back away slowly.

DO NOT TOUCH IT!
--------------
Edit (13/03/20)
Happy Friday the 13th guys! Hope your walls are melting and ghosts are throwing objects at the family 💕
Also wasn't I such a dork back in the day ^^^

Conscience: *cough* still are *cough*
Shut up I'm waaay cooler than before!
Conscience: sure I mean hermits with no friends and who get scared when their phone pings are super cool!
Exactly! Knew you'd see it my way 😊
Conscience: I hope you get pushed in front of a bus.
Omg same!

———
Yes yes, I do talk to myself like this. And yes I do get most of Cydney and Syd's conversations from myself. And yes I eat raw cookie dough. And yes I accidentally hit my PE teacher in the face with a ball. And sure I stepped on a toad once but it was dark and I regret it!!!!!

...
...
...

Sorry I got carried away there :/ anyways let's carry on
————————
It was a lovely January morning

Syd: Dude its February.
Cyd: WHAT?!
Syd: Yeah it's like the sixth already.
Cyd: B-but how?!
Syd: Well- actually you wouldn't understand.

Well, it was a lovely February morning the whole outside was frosty and icy which is the worst and best kind of weather; the worst because I fall the best because other people fall. I was going to make Gunner slip on the ice and see if he dies.

Syd: has anybody that isn't me telling you, you are an awful person?
Cyd: Actually I'm an alien goo humanoid creature. *smiles* And yes, yes they have!
Syd: *blinks slowly* oh okay.

But of course, I still needed to eat breakfast which I would already have eaten if Skittles wasn't so slow, he insisted on carrying me downstairs saying that "you cant push Gunner down the stairs" and "I'm a hazard on the stairs" and "i would go change" I know he's the worst, he's, even more, the worsest because he said he wants to choose my outfit for today and let me tell you right now that he has no style whatsoever!
I was currently wearing a longsleeved white top with a pink lacey collar and lacey hem. He paired that monstrosity with a pale pink checkered skirt and over the knee socks (which were the only good choice) that were once again pink but with little black cats on them. I have no idea where he got any of the clothing because I don't remember buying them, I have a refined taste.
However, Skittles somehow dressed in actually okay clothing with a dark grey t-shirt and black jeans with holes in them, I did try to tell him he needed new jeans but he said he likes them which I didn't understand until he put them on and they actually look okay. That and I can put icecubes down his trousers easily.

Syd: *smirking* We should do it to Mr Coco, he might take his pants off.

When we finally arrive in the kitchen I see heaven.

Syd: HA! As if you're going to heaven! *dies laughing*

Every surface, which is a lot, of the kitchen was covered in cake. The cupcake variety! I'm almost positive that my eyeballs turned to cupcakes seeing them, my mouth was agape just taking in the view. I can die happy now.

Syd: No you can't! I refuse to die until Mr Coco kisses us.
Cyd: got it. Mr Coco and cupcake.
Syd: Bitch if you can do that I'll never say another mean thing to you...But as you can't stop being a cupcake whore and snap out of it geez. *flips hair and sashays away*

Wriggling out of Skittles' hold which was harder than expected but nothing could stop me from joining my cupcake buddies! I land on the floor but before I could take more than two steps Skittles grabbed the back of my shirt while I screamed in joy.
"OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHTHISISTHEBESTDAYEVERAHHTHEREISSOMANYCUPCAKES!" I look more closely and see that there are even chocolate chip muffins casually on the side. "YYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS MUFFINNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I don't know how breathing works but I'm sure that I can only breath cupcakes from now on or I'd die!