Chapter 18: Acquaintances

Edited (10/01/20)
So this is dedicated to a new reader @saintedsinner who made my day! Thanks hope you continue to enjoy! 😁
—————————
We, being Skittles and I have been arguing back and forth for hours

Syd: 5 minutes but whatever.

He looked like he wanted to throw me out the window, let him try I dare him! "I'm not a god damn mind reader!" Skittles shouts running his hands through his hair tugging slightly. Skittles was pacing the room as I sat on the desk, he was trying to convince me that his name was Ashton I just don't believe it. I mean he's a mind reader! I bet he controls peoples minds to make them think his name is Ashton but its actually something really sinister like Dave or Karl. I like I'm a detective!

Syd: No.
I bet I could join the Scooby gang!

Syd: Please stop.

And then I can be fed all the time! And tell Daphne how to dress fashionably and tell Fred how awful he is-

Syd: Oh for the love of all that is holy shut up!
Cyd: Rod
Syd: What?
Cyd: You're being rod!
Syd: *deep sigh while running fingers through hair* It's rude with a 'u' and an 'e'.
Cyd: Shore it is. You are just trying to trick me!
Syd: Sure. It's sure Cydney.
Cyd: Not if you're the ocean.
Syd:*Hits head off a wall repeatedly*
Cyd: *stands watching* What'ch'ya doing?
Syd: Wondering what it feels like to be you, nope haven't lost all my brain cells yet!
Cyd: Oh...well. Um, good luck?
Syd:*Hits head off the wall harder*

"Helloooo? Anybody home?" There was a weird human in front of me, hmm seems familiar...

Syd: We met him like 10 minutes ago!

So suspicious...
The man turns to face someone to the side of him, hmm they're familiar too...

Syd: *shrieks*

"Dad you really should stop taking in crazy" The man sighs and turns back to me and shakes me a little making my head flop around the fluffer nut you doing human?! I glare at him and slap his hands away, he sighs in what I presume is relief and pats my head like a dog.

Syd: If you bark I will throw us under a bus!

A voice just to the right of me catches my attention, I squint before my mind clicks that its Mr Fancy "You know it's not like that Ashton, and don't shake her!" Mr Fancy's voice was firm but exasperated. Poor him I bet this Ashton guy is just awful. Waaaiit? Isn't Ashton the guy who stole my Skittles?

Syd: Technically you stole his skittles.
Cyd: Potato potato.
Sy-: (A/N: Know what I believe we are all so done at this point Syd doesn't even have to say anything)
Cyd: Hey author person.
AUTHOR: Just go back to the story Cydney.
Cyd: Kay toodles. Pahahaha god toodles is su-
AUTHOR: No, just no Cydney.

"As I said before she's under my protection-" I would keep listening but my head hurt. Wow using your brain hurts.

Syd Only for you Cydney, most people use their brain often enough that it doesn't pull a muscle every time they use it.
Cyd: Brains have muscles to pull? Do they go to physiotherapy?
Syd: *Facepalm*
Cyd: Okay so what we gonna do about these people?
Syd: No, I'm going to bed.
Cyd: Night night Syd! Okay now, what do we do brain?
Brain: *yawns* Oh hey Cydney um well I don't know I just woke up from my nap so I'-
Cyd: BRAIN WORK!
Brain: You're just lucky I like you Cydney or I wouldn't work at all.
Cyd: Sure whatever, now work!
Brain: Mr Fancy and Skittles are part of an assassin guild, however, they haven't killed us said we were under their protection and have fed us so if we were sane we would run in the opposite direction of them.
Cyd: Assasin. Protection. Food. Run in direction of them. Got it thanks brain!
Brain: No that's n-
Cyd: Byyyeeeee!