Chapter 33: The No Breakfast Club

Edit (18/06/20)
Okay so decided to spread the chapters up anyways...
Bye 😊✌🏻
Edit (19/06/20)
This chapter makes me want to burn shit!

Also for clarification as I accidentally forgot to take it out of the other chapter but when you see the name Al I advice you to say it in a bored white girl voice kinda like Alllllllll-leh you don't have to but that how I say it in my mind when I wrote it and I thought it was hilarious.

And another clarification you're not meant to know who I'm talking about (unless you're a rr then lol you already know) so don't worry. There are also two groups one the gang are trying to find and the other that have no real impact on the story just a reason to introduce a character later on that will be semi significant.

Okay I think I covered everything... thanks and I love you.
—————————
It was about 1 pm and we were currently driving to the pet shop which confused me because only Skittles and the strange red-headed lady also known as Roxie were in the car, Skittles didn't have his uniform on and Roxie didn't even work there. And I was super duper positive that I heard Jasmine, the other employee, say that it was closed because she tried asking Mr Coco out but he didn't respond just picked me up and walked out the shop. Mr Coco is very strange and very rude but he's a cuddly teddy bear so it makes up for it! But back on topic! everything seemed sketchy, Skittles was smiling but seemed tense, Roxie, on the other hand, looked frustrated that she had to 'babysit' I know Skittles isn't the smartest pebble in the box but I'm sure he didn't need babysitting but I kept my mouth shut.
We stop just down the road from the pet shop the motor running and the heaters on full blast as Skittles and Roxie turn toward me.
it was cold and windy today the windows to the car fogging over by a magical spell cast by the pretty but mean witch of mist! Even though the weather wasn't the greatest the sun shone brightly sending little rays of sunshine down to earth and also straight into my eyeballs causing me to go blind, I gasp squeezing my eyes shut tightly as I try to stand up but in doing so get tangled in the straps of the bag at my feet and fall over onto Roxie who was next to me but she quickly pushes me away from her so I fall onto the floor on the car. You know that horrid area between the front seat and the backseat that smells of feet and old grass.

"She is not ready for this!" I hear Skittles groan from the driver's seat which is followed by a smack and an "ow" as Roxies grabs my arm and sits me back on my seat
"this is your plan so start fucking acting like it!" Skittles rolls his eyes and turns to me with a serious expression on his face "okay Cydney, we're like 95% sure that these guys are going to make you go through the door behind the counter, but of course, we have no idea what they're gonna do and why they were interested in you in the first place."

Syd: I mean it can't be anything good but Mr Fancy said he wouldn't let us get hurt...
Cyd: how do you get hurt looking at fish?
Syd: we don't. We don't get hurt.

"you're gonna be wearing this nanny cam, it doesn't have audio because some idiot broke it." He grumbles something about Benny being the worst  before carrying on "so you will have to remember as much as possible from what you hear okay?" I just nod my head because I have no idea what he was talking about and I'm pretty sure he'd hit me if I ask him to explain again. At least that's what John did. Roxie pulls me out of my thoughts as she starts speaking
"Cydney just get the information of why they are here and then get out if you get discovered then press the button Boss gave you-"
"What button?" There was meant to be a button? I did not remember getting a button, oh god I lost the button! Roxie takes a deep breath and then replies
"The blue one." I just look at her even more confused I did not have a blue button at all I don't think I've ever seen a blue button before. This time Roxie looked more agitated, as she responds "The one the Bossman gave you before you got in the car?" I just shake my head no. "Fuck!" She holds her nose taking deep breaths too deep if you ask me... OH GOD! SHE'S GOING TO SUFFOCATE ALL OF US! I begin smashing the button to roll down my window before throwing my body half out the window taking gasping breaths before the searing pain of someone yanking my hair as my body falls back into the car where my head is slammed down on the leather seats where my eyes meet Roxies cold ones
"What the fuck are you doing?!" Roxies hisses through clenched teeth her hand looped in my hair tightly keeping my head in place. I just blink away my watery eyes and smile. She takes two Mir deep breaths before talking again. "The Bossman gave you a blue button just before you got in the car. Now, where is it." She enunciated every word by twisting her hand in my hair tighter the ache on my scalp increasing making me pout. But I couldn't blame her really, she seemed stressed maybe because she wasn't with Mr Fancy like she normally is, hmm maybe he protects her too?