An A/N for old reader xxx

As you may or may not know I am editing INCY as when I first started this book I was a 15-year-old scene kid who didn't know what she was getting into. I am now 19 and my later chapters were so detailed and just fucking amazing compared to the not edited crap that I started writing, I had no direction but as this book is basically complete (INCY isn't finished though and I have some awesome ideas for the ending) before I took this book down it had 60 chapters ( yeah I know I didn't even know I could be so dedicated? ) so it will take a while to edit ( I know yall wanna throw tomatoes at me but refrain please ) I have added more to the chapters to make them flow and connect with the story, later on, so I do say you should read it again! Basically, this story has been revamped to the max and I'm getting rid of plot holes and errors that make me want to cry so please enjoy the new and improved INCY!

Now if anybody wants to ask questions, just want a chat or even volunteer to help edit this monstrosity please message me, I'm a hermit so I will always respond within 24 hours and if I don't just spam me like any sane person. (either pm or comment)

Thanks, bitches!
Lots of love Ez x