Chapter 17: Karate and Skittles

Edited (05/01/20) So I'm procrastinating doing my revision for my exams so wish me luck and hope I don't fail too hard!

—————————

I gasp and fumble to stand up, once I was standing I whacked Mr Fancy on the arm glaring "Mr Fancy! How dare you not tell me you had a son! I thought we were friends!"

Syd: He did like 10 minutes ago.

My mouth drops open as a look of realisation comes to my face, Oh no I accused Mr Fancy! I hit Mr Fancy! Oh this is not good, not good at all! "I so so so sorry Mr Fancy! I didn't mean it! I just forgot that you said you had a son! Are we gonna get punished? I deserve it, but I would like to clear my schedule-" I was cut off by Mr Fancy's deep chuckle which was good cause I take in a long gasp of air before I passed out. Mr Fancy stands from his chair and gestures for me to come closer, hesitantly I do but I'm surprised when he wraps his arms around me in a hug.

"Cydney we just went over this. I said no one was going to hurt you, even me." He bends down slightly -cough- a lot -cough- to look me in the eye as he says this, he seemed very serious so I nodded my head. There was an awkward cough from behind me and I quickly turn around to see a tall human but I wasn't really paying attention to his stupid self my vision honed in on the pack of skittles in his hands. I'm gonna steal them! I get ready to sneak attack him when he starts talking, idiot doesn't he know that's the main distraction technique! Well the skittles are mine now!!!!

"You know the question still stands, what the- OOF!" My body collides with his causing him to land on his back with me sitting on his chest, I pat him down to find the skittle and find them still tightly clutched in his hand, I grab them and sit back as I open the packet and munch on them happily. "I think I broke something" The man groans causing my attention to focus on him, the man, lets call him Skittles, was laying on the floor with a look of defeat on his face. He had the same eyes as Mr Fancy and maybe a little darker with black hair that was so dark that it had a blue shine to it. Skittles had the same face structure and skin as Mr fancy just smoother and younger. he wore a dark grey hoodie and black jeans with boots on.

I'm gonna steal that hoodie!

"Oh, Im sorry Skittles." I say through a mouthful of skittle goodness, not bothering to move from my position on his stomach.

"I'm kidding you're as light as a feather" He laughs to himself as he moves to a sitting position, me still not moving, I see no point. "But whats up with the nicknames?" I just stare at him confused.

"Comfy tall person say what?" I say cocking my head to the side as he stands up with me in his arms before placing me down on my feet.

"You know? Last night?" He looks expectantly at me but I'm still confused. I can see Mr Fancy in the corner of my eye get very angry like so angry that his face goes all red and I swear he had steam coming out his ears! I swear on Syd's life!

Syd: Hey!

"Ashton Freddricks!" He roared. Mr Fancy actually roared! So cool! But also seriously scary.

Syd: Let's go hide!

Panicking I look around but as Mr Fancy moves closer I dive under the desk and curl in a ball, but once I was there I realise that I dropped the skittles!

"Ashton, why the fuck would you touch her? I promised that she wouldnt come to any harm here!" Mr Fancy wasn't shouting, no it was more of a calm calculating 'Im gonna kill you' tone. Skittle looked confused as hell and started to stutter out of sentence.

"What? Dad no y-" I then see the skittles packet just to the left of the arguing men, are skittles worth death?

Syd: No!