Chapter 23: Cydney, A Baby and a Trampoline

Edit (17/02/20)
—————————
Last night, after I was calmed down, we all went to bed pretty late. I was snuggled up in Skittles' bed wrapped around a pillow like a koala bear. Ralph was sleeping peacefully his head laying on the pillow also while Skittles had an arm over my body because apparently, I roll off the bed a lot, wasn't my fault his bed was basically a mountain!

Syd: No it's the pretty regular size you're just smaller than a fun-size bag of crackers.
Cyd: Crackers can be fun size?!
Syd: I mean not the point i was making but whatever!

However, I believed it was because Ashton liked hugging me like a teddy bear because Mr Cuddles, his teddy bear, sitting on a high shelf to stop Ralph from using its stuffing for a nest. As if that would deter my Ralph baby. Mr Cuddles was a brown bear with soft matted fur and only had one and a half eyes which are just awful! When I first saw him I was prepared to call social services but Skittles just said it was because he's had him since he was a small people nugget. I know how dare he betray me like this?! He was once a people nugget, the worst creature in the known universe!

Syd: Just saying over 25% of the population on earth are children.
Cyd: OH GOD THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER OUR BRAINS AND EAT US AS SOUP!!!!
Syd: *staring at phone* probably yeah, i mean even children get hungry
Cyd: *shrieks* get your tinfoil hat on and meet me in the underground city!
Syd: *still on her phone* yup will do!

Suddenly there was a loud banging at the door I let out a scream causing Ralph to startle and jump landing on Skittles face making him scream also before pushing Ralph off of him.
"Ashton get your ass up dad has called an emergency meeting!" I think that was Spice if I remember correctly but then again their voice sounded weird behind a door. Skittles sighs and relaxes back into the mattress throwing an arm over his face his hand whacking me in the face causing me to squeak in pain. Skittles bolts upright and starts checking me over hovering over me poking me to see if I'm hurt, stupid butt you're the one who hit me!
Skittles pokes my face again and the door bangs open and I stare at Spice who is looking at us with a raised eyebrow "Ash stop feeling up the little cutie and get your ass downstairs!" Skittles' response was to throw a pillow at their face which hit the door as Spice quickly slams it shut with a laugh.

With a sigh, Skittles looks at me "Are you sure you're okay?" I just sit up with a smile and nod my head "good." He then walks into the bathroom leaving me in the room by myself glaring at the floor now how do get down? I must have been contemplating for too long because Skittles comes out the wardrobe fully dressed in a dark grey top and black trousers and his normal combat boots. He looks at me sighing and rolling his eyes before picking me up and placing me down on the ground his dark hair was wet from the shower causing droplets to land on me making me wrinkle my nose and pushing him away before skipping into the wardrobe.

Quickly grabbing clothes I start my choosing process leaving the rejects on the floor for Skittles to pick up that'll show him for whacking me in the face!
Once dressed I walk over to the mirror smiling at myself I was wearing a light blue thin jumper crop top with a picture of Stitch on, this was paired with black shorts with white stripes down the sides and over the knee socks one a lilac colour and the other a pink and green striped sock. I'm such a fashion icon!

Syd: You know how magazine's tell you what not to do, you did all of that.
Cyd: pfft I'm a god they need to learn from me!

Skipping along the corridor everybody was rushing down the stairs bags and weapons in hand, hmm I bet Sunny is making pancakes...waaaait.
"GET OUT MY WAY!" I shove anyone in my way causing a few to trip down the stairs as I run to the kitchen following a few signs that Gunner put up for me because 'being around you when you need food is worse than an atomic bomb' whatever that means. Poor Gunner, he really needs help.
Once I reach the kitchen I slide across the tiles almost crashing into the cupboards but was stopped as Mr Coco grabbed me around my waist as I skidded past him, he then proceeds to place me on a stool and giving me a bowl of coco pops. He then gives me a magic spoon! The handle had little bubbles in it which moves when you moved the spoon. So cool!
While eating my coco pops I saw that Grandma and Tom were in a heated discussion while Mr Coco looked bored staring at me. The conversation between the couple was becoming louder when Mr Coco cuts them off.
"Shut up, both of you are going. Bosses orders." Grandma looks about ready to protest but Mr Coco continues while staring into my soul "Cydney you will be looking after Tammy for Jane and Tom." My mouth drops open with half-chewed coco pops, as I stare at him like he grew a new head and proposed to Syd.