Chapter 19: Rachel and the Noodle Sandwich

Edited (23/01/20)
Hi, my minions so i feel like crap and have decided that I'm just gonna be a hermit.
——————————
We moved to the kitchen but this time using a better set of stairs, ones that don't make you almost die. I sat on a stool with Mr Fancy sitting on my right while Skittles made me lunch when Mr Fancy asked him he mumbled something I didn't hear but Mr Fancy did and hit him on the head causing more grumbles and a weird pout to present itself on his face. After a few more minutes Skittles finally placed a plate with a chicken and pasta sandwich and a plastic cup with a dog on it full of orange juice in front of me and I dug in. Mmmm this is so good!

Syd: Honestly only you would think that monstrosity would taste good.
Cyd: I just have a refined palette!
Syd: You ate floor tacos!!!!
Cyd: Who wastes food? *rolls eyes and mumbles to self* amateurs!

Skittles passes Mr Fancy a cheese and ham sandwich before sitting next to me on my left and eating his own stupid sandwich of noodles and soy sauce. Disgusting I know! We were all eating in silence when Mr Fancy clears his throat making my glare pierce into his soul, but he doesn't react.

Syd: You just look like a fluffy bunny wanting to poop

Sighing and placing his half-eaten sandwich down while I continue eating with a side glare at him he then smiles before saying the worst words of his entire life!
"So we are going to town to buy some clothes and the likes for you." Now, this is horrible as it is but what scares me the most is the fact that HE IS SMILING! What horrible human bean smiles when talking about shopping?!
I choked on my food, eyes going wide and just frantically wave my hands around trying to convey the absolute terror I felt. Skittles is gently rubbing my back as Mr Fancy quickly stands up and rushes to grab a drink before realising I had one in front of me and pushes it against my lips. After getting my coughing fit under control I stare at Mr Fancy incredulously which crazy person likes going shopping?!

No one that's who!

I decided to ask the most obvious question, "Why? Is this a weird form of punishment?" My voice clearly showed how wackadoodle I thought he was, it's like he said shopping was fun! Oh, golly potato mush he did! Mr Fancy clears his throat again I think he may be getting a cold. I should get him some of those throat sweets.

"No Cydney it isn't a punishment, we've been over this." He sighs rubbing his hands over his face "you need some clothes and I don't think we have anybody that is your um- size" I turn to see Skittles nodding along which just made me open and shut my mouth like a fish. Mr Fancy continues though "Those are Alice's clothes am I correct?" I nod "Well she's the smallest girl we have and even her clothes don't fit you." I look down at my self and see that he is correct the shorts that are meant to be short shorts are halfway down my thigh and that WITH them rolled so they didn't fall down! The cami top was huge! Well okay, it's not, it's just that when it was on Alice when she showcased them to me it was a crop top... I really am a midget. :(

I pout slightly but nod my head. Skittles pats my head in a comforting motion before trying to console me "Cydney it isn't that bad its only shopping and Alice-"  Skittles is cut off by a HUGE giant who came in the room with Alice on his back shouting at each other.
"No." The deep rumble from the giant's mouth hole made me almost hide under the counter. He wore all black the only colour was his hair that was a dark purple colour with super tan skin. His face was blank and looked extremely bored even when the tiny Alice clung to him slightly punching his shoulder.
"But Zandeeeeerrrrr!" Alice whines, "Pleeeeaaaasssseee, I promise I won't leave Boss mans side." Man can she whine. I need tips!

Syd: No, no you don't.

"No." The deep grumble happens again as he walks over to the cupboard and grabs a glass from the top shelf. Although Alice called him Zander I had this sneaky suspicion that isn't his name at all and is actually something cool like Samantha, Katie or it could be Rachel. Yeah, definitely looks like a Rachel.

Syd: *facepalms*

Alice huffs before narrowing her eyes even though he couldn't actually see that unless he had eyes on the back of his head. "But Zander! I really wanna go! I even made a friend! She's so adorable! Like she has a bestie called Syd but Syd's a butt"

Syd: The fuck?! What Have I ever done to you?

"And she calls Derrick Mr Coco because he looks like chocolate, which I gotta say is accurate I mean he is yummy-"
I hear a small "Oh shit!" From Skittles next to me which makes me confused but is quickly cleared up when Rachel slams a hand over Alice's mouth before grabbing her off her back and flipping her before making her sit on the counter carefully. The whole time he kept a blank face but I think his eyes looked more deadly now. I'm pretty sure he didn't even blink!
So I lean over to Skittles who was just watching them with an amused look on his face, whispering "Hey Skittles?" His eyes flit to me before going back to the two people "Does Rachel blink or is he a robot?" Rachel's head snaps to me with a glare that I actually thought would make me combust into hundreds of millions of pieces. Just thinking here but I'm almost positive he heard me. Hmm, he must have superhero hearing.
The next second he grabs a knife or is it a dagger? And throws. It. At. Me! What. The. Duck.

I attempt to dodge by throwing my self to the right but i just end up causing the stool to become unbalanced and fall off the stool and onto my butt. Just as the knife, dagger throwing ninja thingy swooped through where I once sat. "Owwwwww! My poor butt!" I whine and pout while standing to rub my butt to take the sting away.
"Zander!" Mr Fancy roared making everybody turn to him, when I see that he is just staring at Rachel I ignore the conversation. Once the sting dissipates I see that the stool was still upright making my eyes narrow what voodoo sorcery is this?! So I stomp up to the said stool and attempt and fail to try to get back on the stool again as I attempted to climb onto the stool it topples over causing me to crash onto the ground again but this time with the stool landing on top of me. Ow! When I get up I kick the chair causing pain to shoot through my unprotected toes
"Ah!" I yelp as I jump back as now everyone is looking at me, I just laugh and go red, "Hehehe, pfft a- j-g- THE CHAIR IS POSSESSED!" I panic for a second but I'm great at lying so it's fine and it all went smoothly.
Alice jumps from the counter and onto Rachel as she screams "Ahhh ghost! Runaway!" Rachel just glares at me.

What did I do!? It was the ghost!
Syd: *facepalms* Oh we are gonna die!

The glare Mr Fancy sent back at him made me want to cry but i didn't so yey me! Mr Fancy then turns to me and asks "You okay Cydney dear?"
"I mean apart from the ghost, the small child trying to kill me and the fact that Rachel over there needs a cooler object to throw...Yeah, I'm good," I say giving the thumbs-up as well and then skip over to Rachel and Alice. I poke Rachel in the tummy while smiling he had this look in his eyes that I couldn't quite place it was the look that people in horror films get just before they're about to die. I never did know if that was good or bad, I'm guessing good causing he's looking at me and I'm amazing! "You are a meany but it's okay Rachel-" He grinds his teeth as I say, Rachel, hmm strange. "-I forgive you," I say proudly before turning to Alice and quickly 'tagging' her which caused a kitchen wide game of tag!
———————
edited (23/01/20)
Sooooo hi again! I actually hate these earlier chapters because they never make any sense and don't even line up with the other chapter 😔 but oh well it's actually fun to rewrite them

Anywhoodle don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT
Lots of Love Ez x