Chapter 38: Rude

Edit (14/10/20)
Lol so I'm trying to edit this mess and remember today is basically a day I try and sleep through every year because of how shit it is so happy I tried.
—————————
The boot of the car was dark apart from a small light that kept flickering like a dumb fly that kept whacking its self off those insect lights. Basically, it was annoying and didn't do anything helpful. If I had more room, I'd karate kick the light into space, so the alien overlords know how serious I am about annoying lights and they get rid of the flashy things on their spaceships before landing on earth again.
So after three long hours-

Syd: It has been an hour tops.

-in the darkness and the dumb light I was getting bored, and like any regular human chicken hybrid, I decided to sing a lovely song you know to keep up the spirits of the team-

Syd: What team?! We're alone! Also, you're singing sucks it'll just piss everyone off more than that twitchy light
Cyd: my singing is beautiful; it makes those who hear it weep!
Syd: in pain.

-the song was gorgeous and hit every point one must have to sing in front of the queen of England, maybe even the queen of unicorns! But when in reality I'm plotting on murdering the Queen so I can rule the world and have a bouncy castle in the front room, or well one of them because the Queen lives in a massive house so she must have more than one front room-

Syd: *drags hands across her face groaning* So you were singing.

Oh yeah. Right, so here I was singing the most tear-jerking performance I've ever done in my life better than that time I sang 'Mary had a little lamb'.
"TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!" I know, the best choice of song ever, right? I do I mini hair flip but just get hair in my face but continue anyway, "UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH!" My voice cracks, but I mean all excellent singers voices crack.

Syd: no, they don't.
Cyd: Says you.
Syd: says, everyone!

"Shut up back there" an intense muffled voice shouts interrupting my beautiful performance-

Syd: Your voice cracked at least six times.
Cyd: Shut your face in a door!
Syd: *hand up in surrender*

"WELL, YOU CAN SHUT UP CUZ I DON'T LIKE YOUR OPINION!" I shout back I mean he's just jelly of my fabulousness. I suddenly feel the car speed up, making me roll and hit my body on the boot door, causing pain to shoot up my spine.
"Ow," I mutter to myself, reaching my hands behind my back to rub the affected area. "UH DRIVER I NEED A PILLOW it's PAINFUL BACK HERE!" If I'm getting kidnapped might as well make it a comfortable one. The brakes are suddenly slammed, and I go rolling and smacking my face off the back of the seat in the front. This time my head smashes off some kind of plastic causing dizziness to attack my head, making me glad I was laying down, or I'd have fallen to the ground.

Syd: MOTHERFUCKER CAN YOU EVEN DRIVE?!

This was how the rest of the drive was with me singing and then smashing my face off either the door or the chairs, with all the rolling around in the surprisingly spacious boot my scarf had at some point started to unravel and then wrap me up causing me to have my arms pinned to my sides tightly face down with my hood flopping half on my head with the floor tickling my ears making me wiggly trying to get the floof away from me. I was so distracted by the floof that I didn't notice that the car had come to a stop until the boot opened shining a little light into the small confined area blinding me. I blinked rapidly trying to get my vision to work and adjust to the new none flashes light.
"Oh thank baby Santa and his pet chihuahua you can get this stupid floof away from me I was about to go mad from all the tickling it was so horrid- WOAH!" I was then pulled out the boot of the car by my hood sort of strangling me for a second before the man lets go of my coat dropping me onto the cold gravel stones digging into my body and cutting into my knees and palms. My vision takes a second to adjust to it surrounding seeing the dark starlit sky and an almost angelic glow in the distance from the houses.
The man who pulled me from the car chuckles slightly as I shawl at my surroundings of an unlit gravel pathway only lit by the headlights of the vehicle. The sound draws my vision to him, and he was a bald and bulky man-