Chapter 32: Crazy Pets and Crazy Girls

Edit (08/06/20)

So it's June and honest to god I thought we'd be taken over by squirrels by now. Buuut as we are fortunate enough to not have squirrel overlords let me update!

This chapter was originally posted on Halloween 2017! Like, imagine how peaceful our lives were. I mean mine was actually the beginning of my 2nd life disaster but I mean whose life is actually good lmao.

Edit (18/06/20)

So ma guys I finally started the updating process which basically means

-Read the chapter.

-Cringe.

-Write another 1000-2000 words for said chapter.

-Attempt grammar and spell-check.

-Fail miserably.

-Post anyway.

And it's fucking useless when I have to do it on my phone or tablet because the on-screen keyboard is the bane of my existence! Also editing it afterwards and changing the paragraphs around makes me want to punch a Lego wall.

~Also whenever you see the word 'Al' pronounce it like Allllllllllllllllll-Leh in a bored white girl kind of voice. Kay toodles my peoples :D~

————————

Cydney's POV

Yesterday after Mr Fancy said we were going to the pet shop I ran out of there before he could change his mind but then I realised we were in some random super secret hiding spot and I didn't know where I was so I ended up just laying on the floor staring at the ceiling waiting for somebody to feed me before I wasted away. I could feel my body start to eat itself. I was becoming dust! One with the Earth!

Syd: *rolls eyes sighing* you are so dramatic honestly I would rather be anywhere but here.
Cyd: But why? I'm awesome and as you're my best friend that means you're awesome by association!
Syd: Did you just call me your best friend?
Cyd: ... what? NO!? You're just being a butt and um a y-you *randomly point behind Syd* LOOK THERE A BABY BEING EATEN!!!!!
Syd:*quickly turns* WHAT? WHERE?
Cyd: *runs away*

I did eventually get fed but Gunner prepared it as Sam wasn't there, Gunner said she was busy but I think it was a ploy to get me to eat Gunners poisoned food. I didn't believe it was safe until Gunner ate some from the plate and didn't die, it took some persuading but he did eat it.

Syd: By persuading do you mean jumping on his back, wrenching his jaw open while you shoved mashed potatoes in his mouth?

Cyd: Yes.
Syd: *deep sigh*

Well, either way, I ate non poisoned food before spending the rest of the day super duper excited about going to the pet shop which brings us to today! The sky was in a bad mood it's grey clouds and tears-

Syd: for the last time Cydney, the sky doesn't have emotions! It's just raining!
Cyd: *sighing putting a hand on Syd's shoulder* Syd, ignoring the feelings of Sky is why we don't get invited to tea parties.
Syd: *whacking Cydney's hand away* Don't touch me, peasant! The reason we don't get invited to tea parties is that people don't have tea parties and you have completely lost your marbles!
Cyd: Ill have you know I have lots of marbles! *shows marble collection*
Syd: Cydney you have lost so many marbles that you know owe marbles.
Cyd: that doesn't make any sense Syd, can't you see my marbles?! *pushing marbles in Syd's face*
Syd:*sigh*

Sky's tears rolled down the windows of the car we were in, as we park down the block from the pet shop, in my excitement I try the handle ready to jump out of the back seat but the dumb child lock was on making me pout and stare at Gunner who was in the front seat speaking to Skittle who was in the passenger side. Realising that they weren't looking at my cute face I turn to my left to see Mr Coco already glaring at me his head slightly tilted to the side like he was confused, I have no idea what he was confused about though