Chapter 26: The Cydney Show

Edit (25/02/20)
Hi thanks for everybody that has given lovely messages from my last update. But I didn't post it for me I posted it for you guys or people you know can know that you are never alone and I give my blessing to punch life in it's shitty face.
Love Ez x
The grammar and punctuation has been edited less than normal cuz my back hurts.
————————
Well it was Saturday and I was currently hanging from the side of Mr Coco's and my sorta bed letting the blood rush to my head as I stared at the door waiting for Mr Coco to come back, because I was told in Mr Coco's 'stern' voice which involved handcuffing me to the bed by my ankle wait does this mean its footcuffing? Syd help me.

Syd: The room smells like Mr Coco!!!
Cyd: *whining* Syyyyyyyddd Im asking you an important question!
Syd: *snaps out of Mr Coco daze* Huh? Uh yes?
Cyd: Thanks Syd youre the bestest!
Syd: *nodding as starfishes* yup. Cool. Neato.

Well either way he said 'Cydney do not leave this room until I come back from training' so here I was sitting upside down on the bed kicking the piñata that hung over my bed which Mr Coco said was to 'dirstract me' and something about being a cat? I know hes silly, just because I have cat ears on doesnt mean I'm a cat, Im sure hes not all there. Oh well I'll just give him hugs until hes better! I was startled out of my thoughts as Mr Coco walks back into the room stripping as he grabs clothes and goes into the bathroom.

Syd: *gasping* AAAAAAHH. I. THINK. IM DEAD! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!
Cyd: *pats back awkwardly* there there don't die.

A few minutes later he re-emerges from the bathroom dressed in a jumper and sweat pants looking fresh from the shower with hair his dark hair wet... or maybe it's raining outside and just his clothes didn't get wet? I wonder...what kind of voodoo magic is this?! I want none wet clothes after it rains!
He is about to leave the room when I sit up causing the chain around my ankle to clink, he pauses before slowly turning to me sighing deeply he walks toward me unlocking my ankle handcuff before picking me up and under my armpits and holding me as far away from him as possible before taking me downstairs plopping me onto a couch and then disappears.
I look around to see Im sitting in the living room alone, I wonder why it's called that? Is it because the room is living and it's being all weird and staring at us or angrily shouting at us to stop walking all over its cousin the floor, I bet that's what happened I mean if I had a cousin and it was walked on I wouldn't be very happy...but then again... that would be quite funny to see... I knew it, the room is laughing at its cousin the floor being walked on, Gasp! The floor is the idiot cousin!

Narrowing my eyes glaring at the floor I start yelling "God floor why do you have to be so floory! You stupid floor you." I briefly stop as I here people walk toward the living room before I continue yelling my nose getting blocked with goop.
"This is why your family has disowned you, you idiot floor! Your father was a criminal!" By this point I had tears down my face angrily pointing at the floor, stopping my rant to swipe my tears away while I sobbed. Alice enters the room followed closely by Zander who almost trips over her small body as she stops suddenly staring at me before turning her wrath onto the floor
"I hope your sister eats your children!" she kicks the floor before yelping and climbing Zander like a little beetle before he turns around and walks out the room immediately.
Ha, stupid beetles. No Cydney this is a difficult time for the walls, be considerate!

"Hey guys" A chirpy voice cuts through my sobbing causing me to look up at Blondie who smiles as she enters the room but narrows her eyes at my sobbing crying mess on the couch "Cydney" Her tone of voice sounded like she wanted to repeatedly stab my face with a candy cane. Isn't she the nicest 💕
But obviously I'm imagining it because I'm awesome and the best chicken baby in the universe.