Chapter 16: Doctors and Dads

Edited (01/01/20)
So apparently I tried to have an updated schedule???? I know its hilarious! Like I saw that and died laughing for a good 5 minutes. Bitch, I barely have a life schedule and when I do I realise I haven't done anything on it and just throw it away.
Anyway! Happy New Year my dummies!!!! This year is the year I will probably not improve my life significantly, but I will attempt to update occasionally. No promises though, I'm basically awful at stuff like that.
——————————
Mr Fancy still hasn't come out of his office but I think that was a good thing, he might murder someone... Namely me, Cydney. And that would be an awful fate! How would the world cope without my amazing presence! They die, that's what!

Syd: No. No, they will not.
Cyd: You're just jelly that I'm cooler than you!
Syd: If anything I'm jealous that you get to be in control of our body, the amount of stupidity that you do! *Shakes head in disappointment*

After the glare of the century from Miss Scary, she told me to 'sit' and because I didn't want to enquire the wrath of the demon I sat. What she didn't seem to like was that I sat in her chair, but can you blame me? It spins! IT SPINS! So that was what I was currently doing, spinning I mean.
"Wee!" The room was spinning around me in a blur making my head feel like PVA glue. I was going to stop but the cranky lady next to me, made me want to annoy her until she died of silent screams of pure terror.

Syd: So how everybody feels after talking to you?
Cyd: Exactly!

"Please, just stop spinning!" Miss Scary's blurry image says in exasperation that made me feel a little bad... well not really but I had to be nice to people so when I take over the world they'll never see it coming and their heart will be crushed into the dust beneath my feet-

Syd: Chill.
Cyd: Okie Dokie!

"But I don't wanna," I whine but next thing I know is that I'm being jerked to a stop by the woman's hand on the back of the chair, she slowly turns the chair so I'm facing her fully, Miss Scary has a stone-cold look on her face that made me shrink a little in her chair. If she had laser eyes she would cook me and eat me

Syd: What is it with you and cannibalism?!
Cyd: It is a real threat for people like me!
Syd: What? Idiots?

"Move. Now." Her voice was icier than earlier and I quickly follow her command, basically falling over myself to get out the chair and round her desk to the other seats across from her. I place my hands in my lap and stare down at my hands pouting.
Meany butt face!
Once Miss Scary was situated in the chair she takes to call someone and asks for a doctor quite rudely if you ask me and then slams the phone down and stares at me getting a pen and paper out before starting with a series of questions that I found pointless.
"A name please?" She seems like she was forcefully trying to be polite
"Steven!" What? she asked for a name! Maybe she needs help in naming a fishie. She sighs and closes her eyes before opening them a few seconds later
"I need your full name." I scrunch my face up a little but reply anyway.
"Cydney Rose, but I don't think a fishie will like having my name." she ignores me
"Where do you live?"
"Oh, I live here! Well, I do now, you know after I sorta kinda got kidnapped but you never really know about these things!" I say with a wide smile on my face, Miss Scary looks like she wants to smack her face into the desk.

Syd: Well she is she's talking to you.
Cyd: I'm amazing talking to me is a privilege.
Syd: It really isn't, trust me.
Cyd: *Gasp* How dare you! Guards throw her in the dungeon!
Syd: *Looks blankly at Cydney* I'm a voice in your head you can't throw me in a dungeon.
Cyd: Sure I can.
Syd: You really can't now go along and talk to the lady.
Cyd: O.o