Chapter 6: How I Sorta Kinda Not Really Got Kidnapped.

Edit (08/11/19)
4hour car journey whip whoop!!! Time to edit this and get my life in order!!!!!!!
But on a more serious note I think I might need some... well I don't want to say it here but I need some so imma go out into the world dress up cute and attempt human contact!!!!!
Luv ya Ez x
PS channel your inner Cydney maybe not the crazy part but the unwavering faith she is the best and if anything is wrong it was probably a ghost. :)
--------
Now I hate being ignored it means that the people don't like you and I'm fabulous so I just carry on talking.

"Well too bad cuz if you don't kill me and instead let me free then I'm gonna scream at the top of my lungs and get Ralph to come and attack you. So let me come with you!" I stood up and I stomp my foot like a five-year-old on the last sentence.

If he doesn't want to take me willing then I'm gonna force him to kidnap me.

Syd: That makes no sense!

"Of-course it makes sense Syd, I don't like John he's a meany. Remember all those times he was mean to us? Like when he stole my cake? Killed my pet rabbit? Sold the house without telling me? The other time when he let his friends live in my room? Or the time he tried to hurt Ralph? I mean RALPH! Who would even think of doing that?!"

Syd: *Face palms*. You said that all out loud.

"Oh. Oops." My face starts to go turn a very weird shade of pink that looks like someone dropped splashes of strawberry Ribena on a page of a book.
Man, I must look weird. Never mind.

Syd: You make a good-ish point I mean our family is useless and mean...God, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think you may be r-rr- (okay you can do this Syd.) You may be r-r-rr-right! There I said it I'm never saying it again though I mean you need a medal cuz I don't think you've ever been you know, the word I just said."

"OMIGOSH SYD THINKS I'M RIGHT!!!" I start jumping up and down clapping my hands and then start doing random disco moves because why not.

Now while I've been talking to Syd everybody has been watching me well mostly Mr Fancy and Gunner.
But still, that's like almost half the people!
Mr Fancy is looking at me all pity-ing-ish like and Gunner has this look on his face that kinda looks like he's seen the crazy person in the horror films.

"Well, I didn't mean to say that out loud, but what ever! I still want to come with you guys." I pleaded and for effect, I used puppy dog eyes. (Not real puppy dog eyes but you know that look you can do with the eyes bigger than my future and all that.) Gunner and Mr Fancy looked at each other and then said together

"No."

Now I'm not a violent person but I always, and I mean always get what I want (even if I get punished!) So with that I let out a battle cry that could rival that of the Gods and charged toward Gunner. I lept off the floor a step away from him and knocked him to the ground and slapped my hands on his chest while screaming at him:

"PLEASE. I WANT TO GO. I. WANT. TO. GO!"
Childish? Yes.
Necessary? Not in the slightest.
Effective? Absolutely! I mean what other method was I gonna use? Stowaway in their car? It's not like I knew which car they drive.
Syd: Id say just go toward the fanciest looking car and smash their window.
Cyd: but that's mean.
Syd: AND BODY SLAMMING SOMEONE TO THE GROUND ISNT?!
Cyd: Duh.
Then I was suddenly lifted off Gunner and stood up by Mr Fancy. He looked stern but to be honest I was feeling quite proud of myself so I stuck my tongue out at him. He just smiled that fatherly smile that dads should have.
Syd: How the hell would you know?
Cyd: TV :D
Syd: *facepalm*