Chapter 24: Hello Kitty Badass

Edit (18/02/20)
So, my dear, I've noticed while editing INCY that I read the chapter and then rewrite it with a vague idea of what the hell should be happening. I feel like the guys from the 60-minute makeover. I'm not even sure if they still do that show but let's be honest, they had no idea what the fuck was happening.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT IN CYDNEY'S POV

Rundown of characters names
Cydenys nicknames on the left and their actual names on the right.
Skittles = Ashton/Ash
Mr Fancy = Boss/ Dad/Mr Fedrricks
Spice = Devan/ Dev
Gunner = Benny
Mr Coco = Derrick/ Dez
Alice = As Alice
Zander = As Zander
Grandma = Jane
Tom = as Tom
There are also some new characters and some old ones which never had their names mentioned.
————————
Charlotte's POV

I stood in front of a heavy metal door with a small slot that these arseholes occasionally tossed food through. Some idiot was 'guarding' us which just meant he came in whenever he wanted and beat the living shit out of me and my brother Zeke, the whole facility had gone up in uproar about a week ago I only heard snippets but it seemed someone killed someone high up on their chain of command. Serves them right.
I banged on the door yelling "Can someone get me some water?" I hear a muffled sigh and a few moments later glass is pushed through the gap before the idiot snatched their hand back. I laugh to myself "Aww is the big bad henchmen scared of lil' ol' me?" my voice is extra sweet mocking the guard.

"Shut up bitch! You got lucky last time." He snarls back just making me smile more as i remember the day he first gave us food, it was a few days after we had been kidnapped and although I knew I shouldn't have antagonised these fuckers I just couldn't help myself so as his hand went through the gap I grabbed it and snapped it.
"Oh yes, how is your hand?" I ask innocently. I get no reply just the slot slamming shut. Hearing a noise from where Zeke is curled up on the floor in a bloody pulp from the last beating he got his face was badly bruised and swollen. Dried blood covered his face from what I presume would be a broken nose, his arms and body were covered in dirt and blood from cuts he gathered since we got here. My body was slightly bruised and dirty but I was in much better shape than Zeke. Sitting next to him on the ground cringing as my body touched the cold dirty concrete floor.
I took small sips of the water as I watched over him, he didn't move but he made these weird whimper noises in his unconscious state. Ugh why did I get kidnapped with this idiot, he couldn't take of himself for shit. I just continued to sip my water bored out my mind I don't know how much time passed when the door swung open causing me to stand up to my full height. In the doorway stood a man with brown hair that was gelled back off his face, caramel coloured eyes that studied the room with dark intensity. He was wearing a black shirt that was rolled up to his elbows showcasing his dark skin, with his pressed trousers he looked like he was going out for a nice meal rather than standing in a filthy cell, his mustard yellow trench coat was folded over his arm was the only colour he sported.

Does he know he's a bad guy or is he just always terribly dressed?

Scrunching my face up in distaste at his outfit choice the man just smiles an almost warming smile
I bet that smile deceives everyone. He strolls forward before walking around me as if I was a strange specimen, he clearly showered in his cologne as the smell suffocated me "Well aren't you a beauty?" the man took a strand of my blonde hair and let it fall between his fingers making me shudder in disgust. "Oh pretty one don't be like that." he brings his hand to my face but i move my face away trying to breathe through my mouth so I didn't have to choke on his eye-watering cologne. I guess he didn't like that and the next second he had a fistful of my hair yanking my head back so my eyes were forced to meet his.