Chapter 20: Super Spys and Toy Stores

edited (04/02/20)
So I have been really bad lately even got admitted into a hospital, yes I fine. I sorta have wifi but it's really bad so nothing really to write home about.

Also because I know y'all get confused, Cydney nicknames everyone so here is my list of nicknames Cydney uses in this chapter as the other characters will use their real names.
Code: Cydney's nickname for characters = Actual Name
Rachel = Zander
Skittle's = Ashton
Mr Fancy = Dad/Boss
——————————
My vision focused in on Alice who was on the other side of the counter, she darted to her left so I went to my right to try and cut her off but then she went right so I went left we went back and forth before she goes left and as I run to my right she jumps on the counter sliding over and dropping down on the other side before running between Mr Fancy who was rubbing his hands down his face and Skittles looked on with amusement. Letting out a war cry I charged at Alice pushing Skittles out of my way, and as Alice was just a few feet in front of me, the loud grumble of Rachel's voice cuts through the air.
"Alice," of course that doesn't stop us so when he says her name again but even deeper with a look that could turn Medusa to stone Alice slams to a stop. Not preparing for the sudden stop I slam into her back and we fall to the floor in a pile of limbs; once the shock wears off I sit up whining
"Alllliiiiccceee! I could have died!" I sat up pouting crossing my arms, Skittles being the idiot that he is piped up
"Cydney there was no way you could've died." speaking slowly with a raised eyebrow. I roll my eyes in response and mumble to myself
"Idiot doesn't know how fragile pumpkins are. I'll show him! Throw a stupid pumpkin at his head." Skittles just runs his hands through his dark hair looking stressed. Must be stressful being an idiot.

Syd: You would know.
Cyd: Why? I'm smart! So smart that I can do the two times table!
Syd: Most people can do that! CHILDREN CAN DO THAT!!?!?!?!?!!
Cyd: *scoffs* yeah right, as if a child could do the two times table!
Syd: *weird screeching noise (y' all know the one)*

"Alice." I don't think there was a change in his voice like at all I mean his face was still scary but I think that might be the lighting. But as Alice's eyes widen and whisper to herself "Oh butt liquid he's not happy." I don't know what or how he could be 'not happy' we're in a kitchen the happiest place in the world apart from blanket forts, treehouses, Disneyland and Build-A-Bear. But he must have been really super not happy because Alice quickly stands up straight in front of Rachel looking like a soldier saluting and everything.

Syd: Seriously how the hell do you find such weird people?
Cyd: They gravitate toward my normalness.
Syd: I'm not even gonna touch that.
Cyd: Wait are we playing a game? Nobody told me about a new game?!

So I stand quickly copying Alice glaring at her from the corner of my eye. I will win this game so hard that she'll cry for 7.42 years! Alice seeing my face looks at me weirdly ahhh mind games? So you want to play dirty?so I give her an even weirder face which she scrunches her face up with this really weird look in her eyes that is trying to tell me something. I try and give her a 'What the hell does that face even mean?!' so she mouths 'goats cheese' Oh god not this again! Don't people learn?!

Syd: Well the last time this happened the person got shot in the face...
Cyd: So?

Alice tries again and this time I hear/see 'fairy burps' come from her lips. I dint know fairy's burped, I mean it is logical all living beings burped. I think. Wait what would that even sound like? Maybe like glitter? Nah that's not it maybe like glass shattering? Oh, wait I know! I bet it sounds like a donkey being startled by an alarm clock which causes the pigs to cry. Yeah, that sounds right.