Chapter 35.5: The Flier

Edit (07/09/20)
Hey, my Cydney lovers! Y'all seemed to love Syd's take over last time which is good as I'm thinking of adding more Syd as that's what DID does. I know it's quite a bit different than the old version of INCY but I think it's a good chance you know?

Anywhoodle lets continue.

Edit (12/09/20)
Yo where do you find my book and why click on it? I want to know?

Ez x
—————————
After the most boring meeting there ever was I decided

Syd: You mean you were kicked out

I decided that I was going to hunt down Gunner to see if he needed any help in being a better person. I didn't have to look far as he was being pushed out the front door by Sunny who was yelling at him about food. So being the wise chicken nugget I am I skipped on over to also push Gunner, I stood next to them going ignored as Gunner whined about not wanting to go shopping
"Sammy I don't wanna go shopping alone! Come with meeee!!!" Wow I didn't know Gunner could whine that well but he still needs to up his game if he wants to beat me at the whining Olympics.

Syd: that's not a thing *rubbing forehead stressed*
Cyd: says you. But clearly, I'm right as I am about everything. *hair flips*
Syd: *deadpans* You got 2+2 wrong.
Cyd: doesn't mean anything, science is made up!
Syd: How the fuck did we pass school is beyond me.
Cyd: *waves hand in a rainbow* magic!
Syd: *facepalms*

Just as I stood next to Sunny I was quickly grabbed and threw into Gunner making both of us fall to the ground of the porch in a heap of arms legs and pain.
"There's your shopping partner!" Sunny screams before slamming the door locking it by the sound of the multiple chains scratching against the wood of the decor. I slowly sit up rubbing my arm and head searching for Gunner. I heard a groan of pain and I look down to see I was sitting on Gunner who was flat on his back looking in immense pain.
"Gunner are you alright?" I didn't care but he was going to get me back in the house so I needed him. He doesn't reply straight away just mutter to himself before sitting up pushing me off him
"I would be much better if I didn't have you with me, but I guess we're going shopping!" I just sit blinking at him like he's crazy.
"You," I point at him "want me," I say pointing at myself "to go shopping?" He rolls his eyes but nods anyway while dusting himself off "absurd! Queens don't shop with the help!" I cross my arms in a huff, how dare he even think of me going to do such menial task one royalty such as myself should not have to do! I was still muttering to myself in horror when Gunner grabs my arm and pulls me along to the garage and shoving me in a car. Just as I was about to protest Gunner said in an icy tone "if you say one more word I will cut your tongue off and seal the wound with the cigarette lighter, am I clear?" I just nod my head rapidly, I guess I don't mind going to the shops.
———
I was waiting for Gunner by the tills as he spoke to a friend of his we bumped into as we went around the store, I was looking around bored when I spotted a wall of fliers advertising all sorts of thing

Dog walker £10 an hour
If interested please call Sally on:

LOCAL DRY CLEANERS!

Baby sitter
Call Albert :

It went on an on with a dumb request for work when I spotted a flier for a Summer carnival happening. I grab the flier and rush over to Gunner who was still talking to what's their face. I hurriedly shove it in Gunners face bouncing in excitement.
"Gunner gunner gunner gunner!!!!! Can we go?! Pleeeeeeeaaassssssseeee!!!!!!!! I'll give you back your toothpaste! Pleassssseeee can we goooooo!" Gunner shoves the flier away from his face before shoving his hands on my shoulders so I couldn't bounce anymore.
"Cydney I don't know, its Boss's decision you know that. Wait you have my toothpaste? Then what am I using?" I roll my eyes ignoring his question and start tugging on his arm
"Then lets goooooo!" Come on come on, come onnnnn!"
———
It took forever to get Gunner through the queue and even longer for him to pack the car and drive home, it's like he was purposely going slow, he's such a butt, for this I'm not giving his toothpaste back. As soon as we entered the house I ran around screaming for M4r Fancy trying to find him, I eventually ran into him as I skid around a corner he was looked startled and ready for a fight but as soon as he saw me he calmed down before checking me over while I bounced around in happiness.
"Mr Fancy can we go?! Pleeeeeaaasssseee I really wanna go!!!!!!" He chuckles and pats my head
"Cydney what are you talking about? Go where?" My beaming smile doesn't waver
"The carnival!!!!! I was super good andigothurtandireaaaaaalllllyyyywannagooooplllleeeeaaaasssseeeeee!" I was talking so fast and I'm presuming that it didn't make sense because Mr Fancy looked confused but he was laughing with a smile on his face.
"Sure Cydney, we'll go, you deserve a reward for the other day."
I stop bouncing as his words filter through my mind before I scream and attack him with hugs. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!"
—————————
(12/09/20)
Hi so this is a half chapter because I needed to update but I'm not in the mood to update so here is the first very rough half of the chapter.
:D

Love Ez x