Chapter 27: Dragons, Ducks and Ships. Oh my!

IF WHAT SYD SAYS IS NOT IN ITALICS IT MEANS SHE TALKING OUT LOUD BUT THROUGH CYDNEY IF THAT MAKES SENSE! SO THAT'S WHY I DID THAT ITS NOT JUST CAUSE IM LAZY IT HAS A PURPOSE!
————————
Edit (04/03/20)
Guess whose going home for 3 days!!! This gal! Whoop whoop!

Also on a book-related note
A) I'm now on 213k reads which is much different than 1k but still bananas to me.
6) RR and newbies how are you liking the book/ edited version on the book? Is it still funny? Do you guys want me to make changes all suggestions are open! I want to be an author that uses feedback to improve myself and the enjoyment of my readers so comment any time of the day and give me criticism.
But be careful I don't like peeps being butts.

:) tank Ez x
Edit (08/03/20)
Just saying I basically quadrupled the word count (it was just less than 1000 words now it's just less than 4000) so most of this is completely new just to make it flow better and actually connect with the story.
Love ez x

PS: Guess which gal just gained 1kg! I am starting to eat again so suck ass eating disorders! Love ya guys x
————————
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHATONEARTHISTHEFACTTHATWEGOT1KREADSTHISISSTUPIDITHINKIMIGHTCRYINAHOLE!

WHAT. ON. EARTH.

How is it that there are 1000 people reading this book?!

So I was casually just going on Wattpad this evening to start writing the chapter when I sat there and was all like OMG LOOK THERE IS 1K READS! So this is for all you fabulous people who actually ready this bit even though probably none of ya does that but wtf!
———————
I'm not sure where I was going, actually, I know I know that I have no idea where I'm going because I'm like 99% positive that I have never seen a mermaid statue in this place before. All I know is that after running for longer than necessary the hall opens up to around, what I'm going to call a room, with hallways branching off into different directions with a mermaid statue in the centre in the room.

Syd: Even for assassins this is weird I almost feel like if we go down one of those halls we're going to have to fight a monster of some kind.
Cyd: *gasp* maybe there's a dragon?!
Syd: you know what? I would rather fight a dragon than get anywhere near Mr Fancy when he's angry.
Cyd: Chicken.
Syd: I'll take that as a yes.

I stood glancing at the 4 other hallways, I could continue straight on or go left, i could even go whatever the hallway between the straight ahead and right hallway or if I'm feeling extra adventurous I could even go right... hmm, how will I decide? After stroking my beard and tapping my brain helmet-

Syd: skull. You mean skull Cydney.

I finally come up with an idea to decide. "Okay so we're going to play Eeny meany miny moe but when we get down to 2 hallways we'll play Rock Paper Scissors, Syd you'll be right I'll be left."

Syd: *blinks slowly* you want to do what now?

Rolling my eyes and huffing I reply it's like I'm the only smart person here! "Syd I don't have time for your small brain" raising my fist to the sky and looking into the stormy heavens above I say in voice only meant for battlefields "now let us get our eeny meany miny moe action on!" Taking a deep calming breath the battle commences.

——5 minutes later——

"Huh, who knew you were so good at battling?" I say as I look around the hall that Syd chose, it was mostly dark and I only had the torch on my phone to guide us.

Syd: It's kinda easy when you're so predictable. *mumbles to self* and that you kept throwing using 'unicorn' in Rock Paper Scissors

Shrugging nonchalantly I continue the boring walk down this never-ending hallway which has nothing in it. No pictures no weird statues no ghosts, cobwebs or even a treasure map! Pfft, and these people call themselves evil.